TO-R Christmas 2017

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Pending bans included? ;)

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
Late entry prizes will include a soft shackle and 10mm socket patch from Trail Toys, a set of trail replacement outer steering tie rods for a 3rd gen 4Runner with a few miles on them, and a mix 12 pack of DFW craft beers (must provide proof of 21 years of age of course), with a few surprises as well.

The list has been put together and checked to confirm the user meets the requirements.

CowboyTaco

Late entry prizes will include a soft shackle and 10mm socket patch from Trail Toys, a set of trail replacement outer steering tie rods for a 3rd gen 4Runner with a few miles on them, and a mix 12 pack of DFW craft beers (must provide proof of 21 years of age of course), with a few surprises as well.

The list has been put together and checked to confirm the user meets the requirements.

A "soft shackle" sounds more like a personal problem. They make pills for that.

Oswego

n00b
Post a link to the group... if you dare. lol

It's the TOR fakebook account. Somehow I was put in charge/moderator for it. I may go on fakebook once/twice a week at most. I haven't let anyone join since it's inception lol

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
Thought I posted this already but I guess the weekend got to me more than I thought. The notorious @drew02a kicked in some swag for TOR Christmas this year as well.

20171204_185307.jpg

Oswego

n00b
rules-where-were-going-we-dont-need-rules.jpg

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
When will we find out what the winners actually "won"?