Tools!

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
That is cool as shit!!

Silverback

Picked up a new Stud finder.. yeah yeah insert homo joke here. Boom.. he said insert.

Anyhow, got a Zircon A250C , man this thing is awesome. I have a couple other $20 Zircons but this thing is sweet.

Oswego

n00b
One 40oz ballpein hammer to replace the one I left at a jobsite and 2 pry bars to replace the ones I left at jobsites :facepalm::bentover:

Yes the ones I left at jobsites were snap on. That hurts.

Ive left my measuring bag at two job sites in my career. Never have I drove back to a job site so fast. Luckily nothing was stolen from it.

Had a pneumatic brad nailer stolen last week from a jobsite - boss was pissed. Shit happens. Had to listen to him blah blah blah for 20 minutes complaining. Spent more company $$ with the two of us talking about it than the $40 porter cable POS was worth. Good news is I talked him into a Milwaukee M18 brad nailer as a replacement and we are going to try out their chip thing that tracks via blue tooth and see if it works.

Picked up a new Stud finder.. yeah yeah insert homo joke here. Boom.. he said insert.

Anyhow, got a Zircon A250C , man this thing is awesome. I have a couple other $20 Zircons but this thing is sweet.

My guys just drill holes until they hit something :facepalm:

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
One 40oz ballpein hammer to replace the one I left at a jobsite and 2 pry bars to replace the ones I left at jobsites :facepalm::bentover:

Yes the ones I left at jobsites were snap on. That hurts.

I had one guy try the whole "thought that was my bag" thing once at a jobsite. We talked about it and he stayed the hell away from my bag after that. But damn I wish I had half the Klein screwdrivers I have lost or left at jobsites over the years.

achirdo

2WD FTW
I had one guy try the whole "thought that was my bag" thing once at a jobsite. We talked about it and he stayed the hell away from my bag after that. But damn I wish I had half the Klein screwdrivers I have lost or left at jobsites over the years.
Was doing a fence job and left for lunch for a little while. Left our stuff out. Lawn crew came through and my snap on hammer was no where to be seen. I tracked their asses down. Wouldn't admit they had it "no hablo engles" Yada Yada. Saw it sitting under one of them. I almost hit him upside the head with it.

balakay

BabyMax

I need to get me one of them. I have a $15 one and its junk.

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
21D15026-5648-4CF4-84FF-4786F7DA2F00.jpeg

Silverback

Pregnancy test?

AlienXtx

Nignog

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
AFB6DB58-623A-416A-9A73-9E9EF938C8D4.jpeg

The water tank and liquid fertilizer has to tested weekly for PH, I already messed up after adding more water and fertilizer last week, I need to make sure my weed is healthy.

AlienXtx

Nignog
Sweet, getting a jump on hydroponics. You gonna open a CBD shop?

AlienXtx

Nignog