Tools!

drew02a

Staff member
Fuck, headed to Harbor Freight on my lunch break to pick up an angle grinder and they closed the damn store! (Fredericksburg Rd for those in SA) They moved over to Vance Jackson but I didn't know that till I got back and looked it up...waste of my damn time

That sucks. Maybe it's less ghetto now though. You should have just gone to Northern Tool

yotarob

Kiss My IFS
That sucks. Maybe it's less ghetto now though. You should have just gone to Northern Tool

I wish we had a Northern Tool in B/CS, I'd never go to HF again.

AlienXtx

Nignog
I wish we had a Northern Tool in B/CS, I'd never go to HF again.

I go by one all the time south of the woodland on 45, I can stop for you anytime you want. there stuff is just a little bit better then HF though.

Mauzer

Pitter Patter. Lets Get at Er

Yeah but I had burnt time eating down the street from HF and only had enough time to run in and get what I wanted. HF's 4 1/2" is cheaper and its not a pos.

bakerla

Man, Myth, Legend
not truck related per se. but the wife just scored me this sweet bench top band saw. her boss was giving it away free. this has been on my low priority wish list for quite some time.

PART951300316911111.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

texasislandboy

donde esta la NGAGE IT
we had one of those ones in shop class that stop when it touches skin.. i have no clue how it works but i know if cost a ton to reset after it stops

SecretSquirrel

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Staff member
we had one of those ones in shop class that stop when it touches skin.. i have no clue how it works but i know if cost a ton to reset after it stops

Human skin has a higher conductivity rate than wood. The blade has sensors at each end the detect skin and stop the blade before damage is done, at the expense of the internals of the saw...

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
[video=youtube;cTUOhYcw4ZY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTUOhYcw4ZY[/video]

AlienXtx

Nignog

Human skin has a higher conductivity rate than wood. The blade has sensors at each end the detect skin and stop the blade before damage is done, at the expense of the internals of the saw...

[video=youtube;cTUOhYcw4ZY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTUOhYcw4ZY[/video]

Robs buddy has one and him and Rob did the finger test on it.

Silverback

Rob stuck his finger in it?! How much beer was involved? LOL A guy I work with has one, but I've never seen it in action.

AlienXtx

Nignog
Rob stuck his finger in it?! How much beer was involved? LOL A guy I work with has one, but I've never seen it in action.

no but his buddy did, said that if he is going to be using them then he needed to make sure it would work. I think Rob said he ordered more of them.

Silverback

You know... I recall Rob telling me that story now that you mention he bought more of them.