Tools!

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
I launched it after the blade popped off for the 5th time and it was 105 degrees out. I was not in the mood for its shit. :)
Aww ok. I know that feeling.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
New Knipex 10 piece insulated set. Love these things.

IMG_9379.JPG

IMG_9378.JPG

Silverback

Some more Knipex goodies..
Just a pair of "channel locks" right?
IMG_9381.JPG

Right! lol 22'' long
IMG_9382.JPG

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
Did you get those things from Gitmo? You could twist a confession out of a deaf mute with those things.

Silverback

LOL

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
This reminds me of a license plate frame very popular in the late 80s, early 90s... ...He who dies with the most toys wins!

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
This reminds me of a license plate frame very popular in the late 80s, early 90s... ...He who dies with the most toys wins!

Don't kill him off yet, he still has the potential to add to the collection, when the delivery trucks stop, its time... we will have him buried beneath his pool and at the TOR pool party we divide up his tools in honor of him.

Silverback

Of which I'm neither.

Silverback

Little more Knipex love... bolt cutters and a pair of heavy solid wire cutters. Damn if they don't look like twins though. The wire cutters works awesome though.

IMG_9423.JPG

Silverback

I did.. they got my scent all over them. lol

balakay

BabyMax
My Milwaukee 18v drill is on its last leg. It's still running for now but not without getting extremely hot to the touch and smelling like electrical fire. Guess it's time to start looking for a replacement.