TOR Christmas 2019

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
TOR Christmas is coming up so I will be combing through the old threads seeing what people have drooled over for ideas (or not). Rules are close to the same this year as last year - member in good standing with a minimum of 2 posts from 1 Jan 2019 through 1 Dec 2019. I will run a report and post a list of who all makes the cut by 1 Dec.

Good luck with shipping...

Day 1 - @PSU Taco85
Day 2 - @MatthewMay1
Day 3 - @Dark Knight
Day 4 - @Large
Day 5 - @xJuice

- really behind on shipping this year; work has been less than cooperative.

Last edited:

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
You need to ship in these boxes.

F45021FB-CB1F-419F-863B-4EC6A59B0605.jpeg

CowboyTaco

If I win, can you just pay shipping to have @AlienXtx metal miller skid plate sent to me? And maybe ship my OEM LCAs?

of course, if the gift is a winch, I'd rather that. I've also been eyeing a 30k lbs recovery strap and the tire deflators that you put on and walk away (or keep driving) in case you need any ideas for gift suggestions.

AlienXtx

Nignog
20191203_084855.jpg

Oswego

n00b
lol

I have had one of those gas tank skidz sitting in my spare parts room for 5+ years. Someday.....

tx_shooter

Staff member
If I win, can you just pay shipping to have @AlienXtx metal miller skid plate sent to me? And maybe ship my OEM LCAs?

of course, if the gift is a winch, I'd rather that. I've also been eyeing a 30k lbs recovery strap and the tire deflators that you put on and walk away (or keep driving) in case you need any ideas for gift suggestions.

I was thinking about those LCAs last weekend when I had to get the Christmas stuff down. I need to get them shipped out.

Large

I won, is this an exchange or do I just get free shit? I don't mind going and getting something.

Oswego

n00b
I won, is this an exchange or do I just get free shit? I don't mind going and getting something.

send me a crisp $100 and we will ship out your gift lol

I kid I kid

It's free

Oswego

n00b
lol

should of used smart post :devil-flip:

tx_shooter

Staff member
Getting caught up on shipping today; work has been less than favorable for breaks/lunch/going home lately.

tx_shooter

Staff member
So TOR Christmas is a little abbreviated this year. I will post more when I get a breather at work today; but there are also some changes coming with it next year. Changes for the better though.