TOR Truggy Build

AlienXtx

Nignog
Your chaining them together, or have each engine running a axel?

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
One motor per axle sounds like the way to go. Dual t-cases using only one output per. You could run dual front axles as well... f&r steer. Probably have to be full hydro, but since its a trail rig thats not an issue.

AlienXtx

Nignog
One motor per axle sounds like the way to go. Dual t-cases using only one output per. You could run dual front axles as well... f&r steer. Probably have to be full hydro, but since its a trail rig thats not an issue.

Yeah this would be so badass, them you wouldnt have to worry about engine timing etc. just getting the trottles linked up. I bet doing the throttle like they do on boats would work. then you could work them independent of each other for front digs etc.

AlienXtx

Nignog

AlienXtx

Nignog
V8 f-toy on rockwells running tractor tires

I know were for Tractor tires and rims are, just saw them in the lot across from my shop. Nice bright yellow rims...lol

AlienXtx

Nignog
:shifty:I personaly think we should run the punisher rims

AlienXtx

Nignog

Silverback

Well if you are combining the two engines into one transmission I bet that little W56 would hold up. Figure the 22R's you have right now probably aren't the strongest examples. Downey used to offer adapter plates that allowed you to connect a small block to that transmission. IIRC the weak link was 2nd gear... but that was behind a V8.

SecretSquirrel

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Staff member
Fuck I just got dumber reading this thread...

Silverback

Come on man.. give in. Let your mind be free.

Its going to have hydraulic suspension similar to ChainLink or RockDog.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
I say turbo electric diesel