TOR Wellness

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
I have computer glasses, prescription, that block the blue light as well.

CowboyTaco

buy blue light screens now for all your electronics/phone/monitors etc.

I'll second this as well. Zeiss makes a lens that looks like any other eyeglass if you don't want to look like a hippie wearing the yellow gamer glasses. I would like to pick up a set of those since you can get them with zero magnification. I stare at computer monitors ALL day for work, so they would help tremendously. Thankfully though, my current monitors have built in blue light filters so it isn't as bad as my last ones.

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
I'll second this as well. Zeiss makes a lens that looks like any other eyeglass if you don't want to look like a hippie wearing the yellow gamer glasses. I would like to pick up a set of those since you can get them with zero magnification. I stare at computer monitors ALL day for work, so they would help tremendously. Thankfully though, my current monitors have built in blue light filters so it isn't as bad as my last ones.
Yeah I just got new monitors at work that have the blue light filter built in as well. Makes a huge difference with eye fatigue. Also computer monitors are dirt cheap now. Good time to upgrade.

Silverback

Just because I don't want to be the only one to see this. lol

Silverback

Oh God.. DO NOT LOOK AT THIS CHANNEL!

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
I finally found a deodorant without aluminum that I like.

589A7629-E44E-4A02-95DA-5843CF905226.jpeg

Oswego

n00b
Let me know how you like it. Ive cut all the aluminum out of my diet by swapping cookware and forgot about the old armpits. Lord knows Ive inhaled enough aluminum dust in my career to build a statue. Spent 7 years cutting it w/o any sort of masks, then spent the next 15 in warehouses or offices where it was being cut w/o any sort of dust catching system.

No idea how to this day any glass guys get away with cutting it all day every day w/no dust catching systems. Every mill-workers shop I see has a full system and wood dust is much less lethal IMHO....little more explosive, but when I had special training for aluminum fires they said - if it catches t0 exit immediately w/o even trying to stop it because you can not put it out once it gets going.

AlienXtx

Nignog
How does that fit in with y'alls hat situation lol

Oswego

n00b
How does that fit in with y'alls hat situation lol

Makes me tinfoil through and through.... Call me Mr softy metal

Sometimes I think I bleed aluminum chips. I got that crap everywhere along with glass shards

AlienXtx

Nignog
Makes me tinfoil through and through.... Call me Mr softy metal

Sometimes I think I bleed aluminum chips. I got that crap everywhere along with glass shards
Mines ductboard fiberglass lol

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
I've inhaled more asbestos (blow in insulation in my Great Grandfathers home), brake jobs with blowing out the drums with air, etc.

Aluminum and dementia: Is there a link? | Alzheimer Society of Canada

Eyes - I was always proud I never had eye issues NEVER - until I was in my early 50s - Now you would have thought I had calluses on my johnson! I guess I should have listened to the nuns. I'm up to 2.0 readers and I'm only 59!

Oswego

n00b
I've inhaled more asbestos (blow in insulation in my Great Grandfathers home), brake jobs with blowing out the drums with air, etc.

Aluminum and dementia: Is there a link? | Alzheimer Society of Canada

Eyes - I was always proud I never had eye issues NEVER - until I was in my early 50s - Now you would have thought I had calluses on my johnson! I guess I should have listened to the nuns. I'm up to 2.0 readers and I'm only 59!

Great.......

• Studies have not found an increased incidence of dementia in people with occupational exposure to aluminum.
  • Tea is one of the few plants whose leaves accumulate larger trace element amounts of aluminum that can seep into the brewed beverage. However, there is no evidence that dementia is more prevalent in cultures that typically drink large amounts of tea
Figures I drink tea and have been exposed to aluminum at work since I was old enough to walk into my step dads glass shop. That and metric shit tons of silica dust from sanding glass.

Idiots in my shop were just spray painting hardware with no doors open. Ive yelled at them more than a dozen time for doing that. How much of a moron do you need to be to spray paint indoors? No masks and 20 of us breathing the same air.

That said I turned one of my bedroms into a spray room, but I have a TON of negative air pressure sucking out the fumes and I ALWAYS wear a 3m respirator (not one of those crappy fitting throw away N95 masks) + I'm the only one home.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Great.......

• Studies have not found an increased incidence of dementia in people with occupational exposure to aluminum.
  • Tea is one of the few plants whose leaves accumulate larger trace element amounts of aluminum that can seep into the brewed beverage. However, there is no evidence that dementia is more prevalent in cultures that typically drink large amounts of tea
Figures I drink tea and have been exposed to aluminum at work since I was old enough to walk into my step dads glass shop. That and metric shit tons of silica dust from sanding glass.

Idiots in my shop were just spray painting hardware with no doors open. Ive yelled at them more than a dozen time for doing that. How much of a moron do you need to be to spray paint indoors? No masks and 20 of us breathing the same air.

That said I turned one of my bedroms into a spray room, but I have a TON of negative air pressure sucking out the fumes and I ALWAYS wear a 3m respirator (not one of those crappy fitting throw away N95 masks) + I'm the only one home.
What were we talking about? I forgot. ;)

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER