Trailers, EXPO, RV, POP-UP, ETC....

SMKYTXN

Vendor
Vendor
First time out with the new rig. The camper made life so much easier, and having my own shower was so much nicer than I thought it would be.

I ordered a 60" and 24" belly box for the passenger side of the trailer today.

2016-10-13 18.22.26.jpg
2016-10-14 10.08.38.jpg

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
That looks fantastic!!!

SMKYTXN

Vendor
Vendor
That looks fantastic!!!

Thanks bud. The solar system worked perfectly. I ran 12V lights, the fridge control panel, and water pump through the weekend. By the time I got the trailer home the batteries were back on float.

Towing the trailer without the truck on sucked though. With Smokey on the back everything balanced out, but I was still sitting on my overloads. I'm putting a set of helper air bags this weekend which should solve that problem.

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
Looks great!

p.s. that's more work than Blake has accomplished on his home built trailer that he has been working for the past 3.67 years.

Silverback

The Firestone airbags are awesome. I had a set for a brief period before I went to Dakars. Rob has them now and they are still working great... 7 or 8 years later.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Looking Great!

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
The Firestone airbags are awesome. I had a set for a brief period before I went to Dakars. Rob has them now and they are still working great... 7 or 8 years later.

I have a set on my '06 Tacoma and they are still working great. The truck rides better and hauls much better.

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
Looks awesome! @SMKYTXN My buddy has the Air Ride's on his 2014 F350. They are nice because you don't have to keep air in them and they have a built in bumpstop for when you aren't using them. I was in his truck for 16 hours one weekend hauling a 40' horse trailer at 85mph. I slept like a baby lol

SMKYTXN

Vendor
Vendor
Looks awesome! @SMKYTXN My buddy has the Air Ride's on his 2014 F350. They are nice because you don't have to keep air in them and they have a built in bumpstop for when you aren't using them. I was in his truck for 16 hours one weekend hauling a 40' horse trailer at 85mph. I slept like a baby lol

Bandit doesn't like to run any faster than 70 when pulling the trailer. She'll do it, but my fuel economy plummets. I'm looking forward to not riding on the overloads.

I need to get off my ass and install my viair compressor and tank while I'm putting the bags in. And if I'm going to install the compressor and tank I might as well install my Nathan Airchime K3LA's. :D

Silverback

Had to Google what those were... damn that would scare the shit out of people! lol

Taco Loco

Negative. They're sitting side by side in the shop. The trailer is something I'm working with my dad on and we're only off together two days every month. Were getting ready run the electrical week after next and then I'll start knocking out some smaller stuff myself like insulation. Then I'll have to wait until we're off together again to start skinning the outside. I could have probably been working on it myself and had it done by now but since it's just a "for the fuck of it" project and there's no real deadline I prefer to wait until we can both work on it.

Oh that trailer

Silverback

Ahhh.. thats funny.. you know its drag!!! :roflmao:

Taco Loco

Your right, nobody trailers a phone booth around.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
8b4c3ac26171ee1604f6ba1203c0f52c.jpg

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER