Utah/ Somewhere other than Texas in March

thekidcatcher

Ok bitch sticks. I have from the 3rd to the 12th off for spring break. I am really really wanting to go on a Utatrip or somewhere where wheeling is free and beautiful. Really want another truck to go for safety's sake. Let me know if anyone would want to go. Not interested. I do not want to risk my vacation plans on someone who flakes out last minute.

To Do:
1. Pinto Canyon road, marfa/presidio
2. Gualle 2 campsite
3. Northern area, park and camp

Last edited:

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
I felt the same way. That is why my first wheeling trip to Utah was with the Rising Sun Club during their Cruise Moab event. check the dates. :)

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
About two months out I can give a solid yes or no. But if my Christmas purchases line out properly I will be a hell yeah to going.

I will have my sandwich maker with me so we will have to cuddle discretely.

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
What trails are you planning on wheeling? The weather history for Moab shows low 40°'s and high 60°'s, so it'll be pretty nice.

the_white_shadow

:headbang::headbang:Ill be in Clayton, OK.

thekidcatcher

I felt the same way. That is why my first wheeling trip to Utah was with the Rising Sun Club during their Cruise Moab event. check the dates. :)
Ooo thanks! Good advice! Any chance you'd make it?
About two months out I can give a solid yes or no. But if my Christmas purchases line out properly I will be a hell yeah to going.
I will have my sandwich maker with me so we will have to cuddle discretely.
Works for me! As long as I get one more 90% person I will plan to do it.
What trails are you planning on wheeling? The weather history for Moab shows low 40°'s and high 60°'s, so it'll be pretty nice.
Not Hey Joe Canyon lol. No idea yet. I will figure it later on, just want to get out and away from everything!

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
I just checked my work schedule, and I don't get a spring break for school. My boys SB is that next following week, so I'm at 90% no.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Ooo thanks! Good advice! Any chance you'd make it?

Works for me! As long as I get one more 90% person I will plan to do it.

Not Hey Joe Canyon lol. No idea yet. I will figure it later on, just want to get out and away from everything!
I'd have to say, at this point, I would put it at 10% chance. I am making up for years of lost retirement savings. :( :)

balakay

BabyMax
I was talking about doing a March trip to Utah not too long ago. Just not quite sure I want to go all the way up there on stock suspension. But don't really want to lift it either. I'll probably sit this one out.

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
I'm just here to watch this unfold. My new job will make it hard to go. It's always one of those things when I have the time I don't have the money or if I have the money I don't have the time.
If the stars did align and I went I would be driving 1000 miles west and a week later driving 900 miles east for a trade show.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
I'll be on a boat.. in my flippy floppies over spring break. But aside from that I need to get my shit together and then I'm looking for a shake down run to either BBRSP or Arkansas and something.

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
I'll be on a boat.. in my flippy floppies over spring break. But aside from that I need to get my shit together and then I'm looking for a shake down run to either BBRSP or Arkansas and something.
Let me know about that. I have been itching to get back up to the ozarks.

balakay

BabyMax
Let me know about that. I have been itching to get back up to the ozarks.

Count me in for an Arkansas trip this year.

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
I'm game for both depending on the scheduling. I still want to hit Jambo but could be talked out of it if need be.

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
I'm game for both depending on the scheduling. I still want to hit Jambo but could be talked out of it if need be.
Forgot about Jambo. Ozark trip needs to be after Jambo so the water can be warm enough to swim in up in arkansas.

Mauzer

Pitter Patter. Lets Get at Er
I always disappear from Jan to April (Tax Season) so won't make Utah. We're doing a family trip up to Ruidoso in July but would be interested in something in between April and July if possible

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
I always disappear from Jan to April (Tax Season) so won't make Utah. We're doing a family trip up to Ruidoso in July but would be interested in something in between April and July if possible

The Tax Man Cometh!!

website-the_taxman_cometh.jpg

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
Arkansas in the ozarks.