Utah/ Somewhere other than Texas in March

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
About to settle a bid deal with an oil company? huh?

thekidcatcher

Gualle 2 is THE best place to camp. Its amazing.
I'll check in on that!

Hopefully. They just breached a contract we had. I told them to get the fuck off but I assume they will want to make a new contract. They pump millions out that facility weekly and they were paying me 96.80 a year lol.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Oh a pump on your property!! Get em!

thekidcatcher

Even better, processing plant. Legally I cannot keep any oil company from entering to extract minerals. However, since it is a processing plant and not necessary for extraction that does not apply. This, being an elective, is something they have to pay me for. Them failing to send me a check for 96 bucks might be costing them a bit more. I was not going to even do anything about it but when I brought it up they were just absolute assholes to me for no reason. Now I am on the war path.

Other fun news, I have now seen cases from both my Grandfather and my mother while learning stuff in school lol.

thekidcatcher

Yeah, it is really special to me to see his cases now that he is gone. Just a fun reminder since he was a big influence on my law decision. Just kinda fun that my mom pops up to since so many people still think women cannot hack it in tough jobs. She continues to prove everyone wrong.

Shit, if there is a hole they gotta fill it. ha. Anyways, I am sure there is? Gotta replace him I would imagine.