Video Game Dorks

balakay

BabyMax
Put a out 30 hours I to the game when it first came out. Haven't watched the show yet. Trying to watch less TV.

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
Pretty much the main reason why I don't play as much anymore.
Screenshot_20200123-142159_Instagram.jpg

AlienXtx

Nignog
Yep

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
That's pretty cool. When my wife and I were dating we would play checkers. LOL true story.

AlienXtx

Nignog
Well I have yet to be quarantined or I'd be playing. I haven't played a game in over a month :(

balakay

BabyMax
Well we're not technically quarantined either. Just using it as an excuse not to do anything on our days off. I've got an outage coming up starting this Sunday night. So I'm working tonight, tomorrow night and then off Friday and Saturday, then back in for 16 nights straight. My next day off after Saturday will be May 5. So she bought the Spyro Trilogy today since we won't be able to play Borderlands for a while.

AlienXtx

Nignog

balakay

BabyMax
Lucky bastard, when I play anything for 20 min I hear nagging

She just likes shooting shit. She always wants to play Zombies on COD and I got sick of it so I showed her BL3. She couldn't care less about the story or missions or anything. She just comes along to shoot people.

Large

She just likes shooting shit. She always wants to play Zombies on COD and I got sick of it so I showed her BL3. She couldn't care less about the story or missions or anything. She just comes along to shoot people.
goals

AlienXtx

Nignog
Put an ass kicking on my wife and kids last night playing monopoly lol
20200629_232328.jpg

Attachments

• 20200629_232328.jpg
    20200629_232328.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 8

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
I found Serious Sam on GOG.com the other week and cranked it up last night. Man that's a fun game. ZERO brain cells required to play which is good for me.

AlienXtx

Nignog

AlienXtx

Nignog
Well it looks like my 3day stuck in Alabama weekend just turned into a 4day. My last bus won't be ready to inspect until Monday so I'm going to fire Fallout 76 back up. Aint played since Dec 2018 lol

Looks like they added a "private world" feature that allows you to invite 7 people in and keeps the test away so that's its more like the originals. Sadly it's a monthly fee, but im gonna see if its worth it

balakay

BabyMax
Think I'm gonna end up buying a PS5 and letting Taylor have my PS4. That way we can play some more shit together. She likes playing but there's a poor selection of games that you can split screen co-op. But there's a pretty good selection of online co-op.

AlienXtx

Nignog
I hate co-op lol

AlienXtx

Nignog
Sharie just goes to the bedroom and watches Netflix lol