Video Game Dorks

AlienXtx

Nignog
Sorry to hear about that. The limp wrested faggot comment was great and had to read it to my wife.
lol...that grenade tossing is pretty sad.
Yeah I had a few friends tell me that Brink sucks. Kind of a let down.
it looks bad ass in the ads, but actual game play blows. I might hold on to it and give it another go later. I started Dragon age II lastnight and didn't get to bed until 4 am, so you can tell its Damn good.

AlienXtx

Nignog

balakay

BabyMax
SC2 is taking forever to download. Damn satellite internet.

AlienXtx

Nignog
SC2 is taking forever to download. Damn satellite internet.

Is it that bad? I've been thinking of getting it just to get downloadable content on my ps3.

balakay

BabyMax
Is it that bad? I've been thinking of getting it just to get downloadable content on my ps3.

Well ours isn't actually satellite. We had satellite and it wasn't worth a damn. This new stuff is pretty good but the game is 7 gigs so it's taking a while.

AlienXtx

Nignog
If I had better cell service I'd just teather my Droid to it, I did it once but kept losing signal.

AlienXtx

Nignog
Just got a call from Gamestop, infamous II will be here tomorrow I will be trading in part one maybe, Brink for sure. Get an extra 50% off with grad in tomorrow

AlienXtx

Nignog
gotcha, commercials looked col if its the same game

The commercials are what got me too, the game play is nothing like that. It just plan sucks. I've decided to exchange Deadspace 2, Dragon Age II and Brink. I should end up with some extra $, if so ill grab that new Mortal kombat too.

AlienXtx

Nignog
Just picked up Infamous 2 and the new mortal kombat for $30 after trade in. Duck Nukem comes out next week!!

balakay

BabyMax
Damn, stopped playing SC2 for 9 months and I've lost my mojo...

AlienXtx

Nignog
It happens, I was on the last level of Deadspace and stopped, when I picked it back up I was usless so I traded it in today. They gave me $33 for Brink, only put it in once.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Just picked up Infamous 2 and the new mortal kombat for $30 after trade in. Duck Nukem comes out next week!!

I might have to buy Duke Nukem. I played the original "back in the day". I haven't played a video game in a LONG time though. They make me sea sick these days. Old age I guess. lol