Walker Evan Shocks

Burgman

Has anyone used Walker Evan shocks or heard about them, with allpro's sale going on right now i can afford them and would rather get a rebuildable shock vs. bilsteins or OME.

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Stephen

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
I've never read anything really positive about them. But AllPro told me when I bought my Fox that they recommended the WE over Fox or Icon. Maybe the issues people had in the past where with an older version??

06HAOLE

My bet is that All Pro makes a higher margin on those shocks which is both why they recommend them and why they're able to put them on sale.

I bet money that you are correct Drew. There is a reason why most desert trucks dont run those. Icon, Fox, King etc make a better product and have the racing history to back it up.

taco4x4rar

Eh the way I look at it a shock is only as good as the valving you have the WEs are sort of a middle of the road shock about the same as a SAW. But even a cheapo coilover with the propper valving/spring rate for your app will be infinately better than a highend coilover with an incorrect valving/spring rate.

06HAOLE

True but "most" people are starting to realize that if they plunk down $1200 for a set of shocks that they get them valved for their application. I think that this realization came about from the info out there on the forums.