What have you done to your ride lately?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by jdmcq, Jul 20, 2010.

1. jdmcq

jdmcq Will pay to see Cmack get tased

The title says it all, what have you done to your ride lately? Doesn't have to be your Tacoma, any of your vehicles that you did something to, throw it up here.

I did a long overdue and simple mod tonight. the rear diff breather extension.

2. taco4x4rar

taco4x4rar Well-Known Member

Absolutely nothing, trucks been sitting since I blew the rear end.

3. jdmcq

jdmcq Will pay to see Cmack get tased

*insert dirty joke here*

4. SecretSquirrel

SecretSquirrel Damn, that's a cold ass honky Staff Member

Never go A2M!

Back on topic: I did nothing to the truck today. Got plans for Friday though.... gotta rewire the stereo and check for shorts/blown speakers

Last edited: Jul 20, 2010
  5. AlienXtx

AlienXtx Fuck Off!

I parked my work truck next to it, but I did wash it this past weekend and it's armorall free

6. TacoXpo

TacoXpo Fake News sells advertising and divides

Calibrated my POS Harbor Frieght air pressure gage and inflator. Tired of believing 50 was around 38. Now it reads as accurate or inaccurate as my digital. Still has a cheap plastic back cover but reads straight now! :)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 20, 2010
  7. fsbrain03

fsbrain03 Well-Known Member

I got some perty new scratches. On of them goes down to the metal, and some rust is seeping through. Good thing that one is on the tailgate.

8. blackwatertaco

blackwatertaco Laying Pipe all day long.

Installed new Ujoints in the ratard...Ummm change oil in my silver truck. I still havent washed it since the Bvorr trip

9. AlienXtx

AlienXtx Fuck Off!

All by yourself? Adda boy Jay!

10. SamSter0077

SamSter0077 Frack me..

Still got the BLOOD on the door?

11. yotarob

yotarob Kiss My IFS

Picked up a hooker in my ride the other day.

12. bakerla

bakerla Man, Myth, Legend

depending on which ride it was will better allow me to make an assessment on the quality of the hooker.

nothing done on my truck, cleaned the wife's K&N air filter this past weekend. I forgot she had that thing in there...

13. yotarob

yotarob Kiss My IFS

First off, I only allow the finest hookers to stain my seats if that answers your question.

and to keep the thread on track, new wheels & tires on the 4runner Tuesday.
    [​IMG]

14. AlienXtx

AlienXtx Fuck Off!

You should paint those rims black and turn the blk walls out.......

15. yotarob

yotarob Kiss My IFS

You should kiss my black ass

16. AlienXtx

AlienXtx Fuck Off!

oh'really.....when did you MURDER that out?
    [​IMG]

17. borderbrat

borderbrat Guest

put a nice dent in the bedside with a piece of renegade plywood. need to find a good painless dent repair place.

18. balakay

balakay When I shit, my dick touch the water.

I put on my school parking sticker. Hell, I don't even remember the last time I drove it.

19. fsbrain03

fsbrain03 Well-Known Member

I noticed that one of my tires have some nice damage. Looks like the tire is splitting. But I am sure it's from some nice pointy rocks. It's on the backside. I am tryin to get a replacement for free, but Goodyear doesn't have a warranty plan for them.

20. AlienXtx

AlienXtx Fuck Off!

shit man that sucks, I tore mine up a little at Long Ranch, ripped half the U in mud off, also have some nice chunks missing outta some lugs...lol

[​IMG]