What have you done to your ride lately?

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Oh yeah, Now I see that your pics are big as well. New server setting??

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
He adjusted the size trying to get the pano pics to work

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Yeah I'm thinking of spraying the top "base" with rubberized coating to prevent it from being conductive...just in case a wire ever comes loose and touches the bracket.
Or get a piece of anodized Al. :)

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Reminds me of this:
3e63c90af89fd5eb935c474ccdded418--tactical-firearms-tactical-gear.jpg

Do they have a 'Tactical' version?

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Oh yeah, Now I see that your pics are big as well. New server setting??
I'm going to quickly put up a picture of my johnson before you change the settings. It will make me feel better. :)

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
I did. It wasn't cheap. But it was cheaper than if I messed up installing it myself and had to order another set.
Very nice

balakay

BabyMax
Another positive on the stickers - They block a TON of light that enters the cargo area. Hopefully it will take a bit of strain off my fridge on hot days.

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
Another positive on the stickers - They block a TON of light that enters the cargo area. Hopefully it will take a bit of strain off my fridge on hot days.

I have been thinking about getting my 4R tinted darker to knock down the heat that enters the interior. My biggest issue has been trying find the time and extra cash to get it done.

balakay

BabyMax
I have been thinking about getting my 4R tinted darker to knock down the heat that enters the interior. My biggest issue has been trying find the time and extra cash to get it done.

Yeah, new tint is on my list of wants. But it's somewhere down past shock tuning, UCAs, electrical project, HAM, and getting the rest of my skids.

balakay

BabyMax
Apparently I've gotten the patch bug. But I'm being super selective about what patches I get I'm up to 3 now. But I couldn't not buy this one.

IMG_20171018_123906.jpg