What have you done to your ride lately?

Oswego

n00b
I'm looking for form over function for the kitchen. Just need to entice a buyer eventually.

Shit and I just remembered I forgot to hit you up. Tonight I promise.

AlienXtx

Nignog
tumblr_oby5ynvC9H1vtgycbo1_250.gif

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
I was not impressed by IKEA quality on the few things that I've seen.
Yeah not all of their stuff is fantastic but if you don't beat the shit out of it then it'll last. My mom's closet is a mixture of aluminum bars, melamine shelves and small floor cabinets. Is it the most sturdy thing in the world? Nope, but my mom isn't planning on doing pull-ups in her closet lol

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
I saw an ad saying The Contsiner Store is having like 25% off custom closets right now. May be worth looking into.

thats who gave her the $3600/3800 (can't recall exactly) quote last time.

Silverback

Ok.. I no longer own a 1981 Toyota 4x4 pickup... boy that sucked to type.

So the guy picked up the truck on Monday.. he was very excited to get it. About 30 minutes later I get a call from him "Hey its Pete.. man it broke down on me"... WTF.. how.. what?".. "Just fucking with ya.. I love this truck.. I stopped by my brothers place to show him".. then yesterday I was in a meeting and I had 2 missed calls from him.. I text him "hey man I see I missed some calls.. everything ok?".. "yeah man meant to call my wife and I called you. BTW..I love this truck".. So yeah, I am happy I sold it to him.

AlienXtx

Nignog
you-people-act-like-stalking-is-easy-su-rhater-you-33211036.png

Silverback

Truth! LOL

Oswego

n00b
it used to be acceptable

Anathollo

Staff member
So the guy picked up the truck on Monday.. he was very excited to get it. About 30 minutes later I get a call from him "Hey its Pete.. man it broke down on me"... WTF.. how.. what?".. "Just fucking with ya.. I love this truck.. I stopped by my brothers place to show him".. then yesterday I was in a meeting and I had 2 missed calls from him.. I text him "hey man I see I missed some calls.. everything ok?".. "yeah man meant to call my wife and I called you. BTW..I love this truck".. So yeah, I am happy I sold it to him.
"Great to hear man! Now lose my cell number please".

Silverback

Drove the Taco today for the first time in months. Now that the F250 parks where the 81 used to park its easier to get the Taco out to drive. Weird to drive after so long... I am planning to do some work on it tomorrow and just check it out. I want to check the wheel bearings for one.

Oswego

n00b
Drove the Taco today for the first time in months. Now that the F250 parks where the 81 used to park its easier to get the Taco out to drive. Weird to drive after so long... I am planning to do some work on it tomorrow and just check it out. I want to check the wheel bearings for one.

I felt a clunk in the Subaru yesterday on my way to a meeting. When I got to the parking lot the first thing I did was put my hand on the wheel to check the temp. Silly Tacoma's and their BS wheel bearings have me trained to immediately think that's the #1 prob after I turned aggressively a few times to see if it was a tie rod going out lol

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
On F150 SCREW, @50,662 engine Oil & Filter change, front differential oil change, and pulled the wheels for a 5 tire rotation.

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
I’m really surprised Ford hasn’t sued GM over their new Chevy design...

Cracked
Head
Every
Valve
Rattles
Oil
Leaks
Engine
Ticks

4DCE0B97-94F7-451D-AA6A-0D9F9E1DCA7A.jpeg

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
There are enough 5% differences that Ford probably knows a lawsuit would be a waste. The blocky wheel wells, flat bottom line for the windows, weird wheel well curves. The have a lot of features in common; but they are both more aerodynamic trucks too.

AlienXtx

Nignog
They would have to sue Ram too.
12872_cc0640_001_PW7.jpg

Anathollo

Staff member
There are enough 5% differences that Ford probably knows a lawsuit would be a waste. The blocky wheel wells, flat bottom line for the windows, weird wheel well curves. The have a lot of features in common; but they are both more aerodynamic trucks too.
True. The CAFE regulations will make all vehicles look the same here pretty soon.