What's happening in the shop aka (the yota ranch 2)

Broken Wrench

Green T finally in from being banned,

Another miss guided soul in need of help

some flat bed fun(owner is considering selling bed). An offroad trailer to do for Halloween run. Busy busy

just got a budget axle build in, knuckles rotated a few degrees. Looks like Joe will have to get diff tools out

it was so nice outside moved fab table out and did some work,

then moved it under carport when sun came out

Service those Bj's boys and girls, curb hopping ain't easy

time to melt some metal !!!!

the time frame was shortened so adjustable tent height and tool box, propane will have to wait. What a PITA frame rails were tweaked from jack knifing it.

still have to plate on top/bottom of rails and across rails at bed bar and mount tent temp for weekend all by tonight :D

late nights and early mornings

test fold out

still have a lot of finish work to do and play with balance of tent on trailer when loaded, and off for it's maiden voyage !

Broken Wrench

newest patient !!

and a gremlin tried to wire the urd 7th injector kit and module in

SecretSquirrel

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Staff member
Wait - are you and Joe in the new shop together?

yotarob

Kiss My IFS
Awesome projects! Wish I could drop mine off to you, lol

balakay

BabyMax
Is that Brandon's old truck? He's the only person I know of in Texas that had a white extended cab LT SC build. I was wondering what happened to it.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Looks great!!! Kinda diggin' the 4runner half-way setup for drifting.

Broken Wrench

Is that Brandon's old truck? He's the only person I know of in Texas that had a white extended cab LT SC build. I was wondering what happened to it.

is there a build thread for this thing

Boomtacoma01

Tommy want wingy..
Joe and Ray are in cahoots Rich.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Broken Wrench

Wait - are you and Joe in the new shop together?

you could say we're hanging out on the regular in a new local, doing what we do best ! I left that one wide open for you

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
Where is said shop? Be fun to have a Houston meetup

Shop looks awesome!

PSU Taco85

Looks like fun! Wish I had a shop like that to fit a couple trucks in, alas my work continues under the truck sitting in the rocks during the rain lol

SecretSquirrel

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Staff member
you could say we're hanging out on the regular in a new local, doing what we do best ! I left that one wide open for you

Doesn't change anything. Any help just got much more expensive :)

SecretSquirrel

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Staff member
Does the new Ranch have a N2 gauge? I need to check my King resis...

balakay

BabyMax
is there a build thread for this thing

Not that I know of. Maybe on TW? I know he flew out to California to buy it. Believe it was built by DMZ. Think I have him added on Facebook, I'll check it out and see if I can find something.

Broken Wrench

Doesn't change anything. Any help just got much more expensive :)

we have fellow junkie discount as usual , we do those projects after all the dealership work is done. Unless you absolutely need it right away, then you become a retail customer.

N2 gauge and equipment to rebuild kings and other shocks is ordered.

We are at Beltway 8 & 59 south, we do plan to host a meeting/bbq soon. there has been mention of inviting TW but not sure. Maybe just TTORA and TO

Last edited:

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Shop looks great. So is that 3 wheeled 4 Runner a custom one off or do you offer that service to anyone wanting a 3 wheeler? :).

Broken Wrench

that is a custom ride, girl+pot+daddy's $+dead beat boyfriend = F$&k'd runner.

poor runner has 300k needs shocks, timing belt, tune up and 2 BJ's and 1 tre just to be road worthy and that's not safe either. She pocketed the rest of cash daddy gave her and skipped the other repairs, we will be seeing her again real soon. I did offer to buy it from her, so she may be back before it's totaled

SecretSquirrel

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Staff member
we have fellow junkie discount as usual , we do those projects after all the dealership work is done. Unless you absolutely need it right away, then you become a retail customer.

N2 gauge and equipment to rebuild kings and other shocks is ordered.

We are at Beltway 8 & 59 south, we do plan to host a meeting/bbq soon. there has been mention of inviting TW but not sure. Maybe just TTORA and TO

Awesome. Just let me know when it comes in. I work at Halliburton just up the street, so I can stop by whenever you want

taco4x4rar

Curious what would y'all charge for a couple of gear installs on domestic axles

Broken Wrench

More axle info