Winch Solenoid Relocation

Oswego

n00b
Its my understanding is that the synthetic line stores no energy so it would still drop to the ground.
From the demonstrations and examples I have seen even with a weight at the end the synthetic cable retains no energy and falls flat. Sounds like a good test to setup and experiment with though.

Thats good to know. I would of never thought that it could dissipate all that energy so quickly especially if it had some weight on the end of it. Scientist I am not - web wheeler I am lol

I'll feel safer hammock camping this year though. All my cordage/suspension is Amsteel 7/64 syn.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Thats good to know. I would of never thought that it could dissipate all that energy so quickly especially if it had some weight on the end of it. Scientist I am not - web wheeler I am lol

I'll feel safer hammock camping this year though. All my cordage/suspension is Amsteel 7/64 syn.
You still rockin' the 42"s on your web wheeler? lol

Oswego

n00b
You still rockin' the 42"s on your web wheeler? lol

255/85 Pizza cutters... prob dry rot before the tread wears away. Think I got only a few k on my KM2's in the past 5 years lol

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Dry rot is over rated. I have a budge in the sidewall of my car that is about 1" out of the sidewall. I have had it for at least 9 months. I stand by my policy that with modern quality tires, "if threads ain't showing, the tire's not going!" lol

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
Dry rot is over rated. I have a budge in the sidewall of my car that is about 1" out of the sidewall. I have had it for at least 9 months. I stand by my policy that with modern quality tires, "if threads ain't showing, the tire's not going!" lol
0ca8959b2418957fe3806b06e3cdefdb.jpg

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
I've had a tire break off in traffic and actually caught up with the tire as not to let it hit someone else. If I die, who wants my fridge? ;)

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
I've had a tire break off in traffic and actually caught up with the tire as not to let it hit someone else. If I die, who wants my fridge? ;)

Dibs!

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER