Here is what I am working with, it has a 22re, automatic trans & 4.30 gears. The plan is to build it into an off-road warrior that can also be used for very light on road duties. It is going to be a long, slow & tight budget build up. I will continue to update the first post as I make progress. This is what it looked like when I brought it home not running. I got it running, but it had some pretty bad timing chain slap & several oil leaks so first order of buisness was to get it running perfect. I decided that it would be easier to just pull the motor & work on it on the engine stand. Long story short this turned in to alot of work. Not a full on rebuild, but a new headgasket, lapped the valves, new timng chain set & a good cleaning. Back in goes the motor Runs really well now, I eliminated the crappy LSPV & installed a universal Jegs regulator. I installed a cheapo Sun-Pro mini tach that I've had laying arond for years Made an aluminium plate to mount my Cobra 25LTD CB & hold my Summit brand mechanical oil pressure & water temp gauges. I scored a really sweet deal on a set of seats out of a 91 model 4runner. The drivers seat is a little rough looking but nothing a set of covers won't fix. Got them installed with a few modifications. These seats are leaps & bounds better than the ones that where in it. I removed the 3rd member & installed a Spartan lunch box locker. I measured out & machined a set of ball joint spacers for a little lift. They are 1-7/8" tall. Needed wheel spacers after the BJ spacers Replaced both front CV Joints, Front brake pads & rotors, rebuilt the calipers, cleaned up & greased the hubs. A buddy gave me a gallon of green urethane paint. With Keith & Andy's help I put an 8 hour paint job on. Then I picked up 5 used 33-10.5x15 BFG Mud Terrains in excellent condition. They are the original KM's. Made a sweet trade for some factory aluminum wheels. Sky Off-Road diff armor. New Billies for the rear Added some cheapo rock lights to the front, Also replaced both head lights. Hot shot starter mod. Cured my intermittent starting problem Then I smashed it up on a tree at Brazos Valley Off Road Ranch.........twice. Looks like I am going to get some practice at body work Ordered some 3/4" cryo treated Heims from rough stuff, machined some adjusters & replaced my tie rod ends. Scored a set of 26mm Downey Torsion bars, pretty much adjusted them all the way down to keep them from being too stiff. I still ended up with 1/2" or so of lift. Got a dual diaphram brake booster & 1" bore master cylinder out of a first gen Tacoma, 100% bolt on swap. Beefied up my idler arm with Bronze bushings and a Downey brace Made some progress on repairing the body damage New steering wheel, 13" Gt Grant Some cheap seat covers from Cabelas front and rear. http://www.cabelas.com/auto-seat-co...-F5D2-DF11-82EF-001B21631C34&mr:referralID=NA Completely rewired the back window Removed the cruise control box (who needs that anyways) and made a bracket to mount my Blue Sea accessory fuse block. http://bluesea.com/category/5/21/productline/126 Scored a deal on a set of Doetsch Tech Prerunner 8000 shocks from the former owner of Downey. They are extended lenght (15-1/2" long fully extended) to work with the BJ spacers. http://www.doetsch-shocks.com/2.asp Fabbed a new CB antenna mount, much stronger than the last one I made. Cut out the sheet metal and welded it in place Picked up the last new set of Downey 2" leaf springs on the planet. Front Range Off-Road U-bolt flip kit. Fabbed an upper mount to relocate my shocks Welded tabs to the axle housing for the lower mounts Springs and U-bolt flip installed All painted and wrapped up. That pretty much gets this up to current with the build, much more to come though.