YouTube Stuff

Oswego

n00b
cool little boats and titties!!

WTF....I thought the tinny guys were nutz. Got me wondering f they are fiberglass or aluminum. Fiberglass would get trashed real quick

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
WTF....I thought the tinny guys were nutz. Got me wondering f they are fiberglass or aluminum. Fiberglass would get trashed real quick

He says in there they are aluminum.. and yes, nuts.

Silverback

Homeboys boat trailer is pretty badass. Independent suspension and Kings.

Silverback

Silverback

Silverback

Pretty awesome wheeling. The two younger kids in BADASS smaller rigs just living the best life. Good parents.

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
This video popped up in my recommended feed. Pretty cool!

Silverback

I read an article about it yesterday, they said the driver sucked, was picking the wrong lines, etc..

Yeah, you can see it. Not aired down it appears as well.

Silverback

Guy probably has some old solid axle Toyota "raisin" on 37" stickies in his garage and is used to just sending it. lol

Oswego

n00b
lol

when the FJ came back out I was amazed at the number of middle aged guys who bought them and trashed them. I'd just go out with them to watch the destruction. They had no care in the world - none of them were their DD's.

Fast forward another decade and I understand it lol

Guy that used to park his Tacoma in my driveway and ride shotgun when we hit up fire trails because he didn't want to get it muddy is now on 37's with lockers and the trucks a raisin.

Tell you one thing - Ill never trash a brand new truck like I did my Tacoma. Next time a used old truck gets trashed.....wait thats what I have now lol

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
Yeah, you can see it. Not aired down it appears as well.
Apparently JEEP doesn't air down there Rubicon's as well. The TFL truck guys speculated it's because they need the extra ground clearance.

Silverback

Old school safety videos... Shack hands with danger!