BVORR, TX in August

BusyB

Hiker with tires or shoes
Last edited:

SamSter0077

Frack me..
This Groupie thing is kind of neat.. makes meet ups easier.

UPDATED LIST********************

1- SamSter & BusyB -- Maybe Friday (depends on if we are alone) night, most likely Saturday till Sunday
2- Keith - Saturday Only (puss)
3- Broker - Saturday early, leave Sunday
4- Robbie - Saturday
5- Todd - Saturday all day, NOT CAMPING! :D
6- Jay ?????

Last edited:

BusyB

one of this two weekends August 6-8 or August 20-22

yotarob

Kiss My IFS
This Saturday, 7/24 is the TX4WD club meeting out there at 8 pm for night wheeling. I had a blast with them last time. They meet twice a month, once on sunday afternoon at 2 for a day run & once Saturday @ 8 pm for a night run. You have to sit thru there club meeting but it is free to wheel on these days.

SamSter0077

Frack me..
This Saturday, 7/24 is the TX4WD club meeting out there at 8 pm for night wheeling. I had a blast with them last time. They meet twice a month, once on sunday afternoon at 2 for a day run & once Saturday @ 8 pm for a night run. You have to sit thru there club meeting but it is free to wheel on these days.

I really want to do that one, but I won't be in town sadly.

BusyB

No poll.... It really all depends on Sam's 4runner if is ready by the first weekend, if not will just wait 'till the third weekend. We could take Blue but is too long it will not make some of the turns on the trails on the back 40 with out damage. I'm trying to map out the place and see witch tails are hard for some of the tacos.

BusyB

I could go :D... But I'll just wait for Sam ;)

AlienXtx

Nignog
Damn that!! I'm out till I have a locker and it cools off...that place is HOTT

blackwatertaco

Laying Pipe all day long.
Ya I can wheel with that jeep club again.

BusyB

Damn that!! I'm out till I have a locker and it cools off...that place is HOTT

You can still go/ride with someone. Some of the trails are really not for some tacomas short wheelbase make it easy with out damage even jay got some damage but the hand took most of the scratch :)

TKGN1

Straight White Male
I'm in for any weekend at BVORR. I plan on attending the night wheel this weekend, had a blast last time. Some of the trails are way more intense than what most have seen, there are tons of trails, some tough some not. The back 40 is a lot of fun but can get pretty hairy in places. Either way, I'm in!

BusyB

I'm in for any weekend at BVORR. I plan on attending the night wheel this weekend, had a blast last time. Some of the trails are way more intense than what most have seen, there are tons of trails, some tough some not. The back 40 is a lot of fun but can get pretty hairy in places. Either way, I'm in!

Have you seen my map

Last edited:

AlienXtx

Nignog
Got the App, nice find B.

BusyB

Got the App, nice find B.

Thanks. I will make a trail soon with color trails and make sure you stay away from hiting your tuck: )