New Mexico

AlienXtx

Nignog
Nope, no hours on end of sucky driving. At the Glade, everywhere you look there is sandstone with tire tracks running up it. Pick an insane line and go for it. You're looking to crank some Pantera or something here. Colorado is very different. It's drop dead gorgeous trail rides with tricky sections mixed in. This is where you step back to something along the lines of reggae or perhaps even some classical.
Sound like a blast...I could deff get behind the Pantara and the Reggae out on the trails.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
I'm a big mountain biker. It's heaven for that here too. I could take you through endless singletrack on your hardtail or hour long downhill bombs on the fully hung rig. No really, they're an hour long. :)

I went mtn biking around Santa Fe a few years ago.. had a blast! Got a shuttle to the top of some mtn and rode back down to town all along singletrack.. just awesome! Sadly my bike just hangs in the garage now. :(

BirdTRD

beLIEve
Yeah, Santa Fe has some great riding. We do a lot of shuttling when in the mountains here too. Another option is the Purgatory, Durango Mountain Resort. It's 1.5 hours from here. They've hosted a couple of mountain bike world championships (I think including the first one ever?). They sell a cheap chairlift pass in the summer for bikers. No uphill climbs!!!

Oh, I forgot to say. My bikes did an excessive amount of garage hanging when I had babies too. Rest assured, you'll get your life back as they get older.

SamSter0077

Frack me..
Yeah, Santa Fe has some great riding. We do a lot of shuttling when in the mountains here too. Another option is the Purgatory, Durango Mountain Resort. It's 1.5 hours from here. They've hosted a couple of mountain bike world championships (I think including the first one ever?). They sell a cheap chairlift pass in the summer for bikers. No uphill climbs!!!

Oh, I forgot to say. My bikes did an excessive amount of garage hanging when I had babies too. Rest assured, you'll get your life back as they get older.

DAMN, How much older to I need to get before I get it back down?!??!!! :D