No introduction area...

El Beasto

Make it shine!
So, this seems the next logical place.

Name's Robert and I've had a few Tacoma's before and they are great rigs (still like the pre 2005's better) and currently looking for a project FJ-40 to restore. Like to get it back to stock form and pristine!!! Might do a little light wheelin in it but it's a project rig I've wanted to fix up for a while.

I checked out TLCA but they charge and I'd rather not pay to be a member somewhere...

For now the family rig is a 4Runner.

El Beasto

Make it shine!
It's a new one, 2010 Trail Edition traded in a '06 SR5 Tacoma for it. Figure, it's good for the family and light camping, seats lay flat so we can sleep in the back as needed

El Beasto

Make it shine!
As needed, I'm not going to go out and abuse it. I'll take it off the beaten path to get to a good camping spot but I'm not about to go after the roughest terrain. I like the more expedition type rig. I'd like to be self sufficient for a week or so with it and be able to cross a spot of land for some out of the way areas to camp.

Last edited:

AlienXtx

Nignog
Welcome to TO, sounds like you have some nice stuff in thevworks man, goodluck

El Beasto

Make it shine!
the goal for the 4Runner (long term) is a mild lift and some BFG AT's. Not in the budget right now but sooner than later I'll get there. Right now the goal is a unmolested FJ-40 that I can work on restoring. I do not want one that has been raped by a manbearpig and a 350 with rust holes the size of Texas.

AlienXtx

Nignog
Try hitting up CL, if there is any in AZ they prob wont have much rust.

yotarob

Kiss My IFS
I know somebody that has 2, but they are very rough, sitting in a pasture type thing.

AlienXtx

Nignog

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Welcome! 2010 Trail Editions are damn cool rigs. Hope to see some pics of yours lifted. Give me some inspiration to trade up the wifes 08 Runner. :)

balakay

BabyMax
Shopping out of people's yards is the only way to shop.