Relentless Fab 96-04 Tacoma Front plate bumper

RelentlessTaco

Rollin on 35 inches of KM2 badass! :D
Bumper design is complete, Pics and info coming soon! :cool:

Key features:
- Made from 3/16â€Â￾ and ¾â€Â￾ thick steel, CNC cut and bent, and MIG welded for unbeatable quality and rugged good looks with the strength to back them up.
- Improved clearance and protection vs. low hanging and flimsy factory bumper.
- Standard integrated 3/4" steel recovery points are through welded directly to the mounting plates for strength to handle all recovery situations! No surface welded 'recovery' points here!
- Standard hi-lift jack lifting notches on every bumper
- Each bumper is hand made to order to your exact specifications.
- Bumper ships in bare metal, or can be primered at request.
- Approximately 90lbs base bumper weight.
- Modified mounting for trucks with body lift is available. If a body lift is installed, please specify how much body lift is on your truck when ordering otherwise a bumper for a standard truck will be sent (0" body lift).

Pricing:
Base Front bumper with recovery points, hi-lift notches, and winch mount starts at $750 + shipping. (GB opening soon for lower prices)

Options:
Add fog light recesses: $50
Add center hoop: $75
Add full tube, grille and headlight protection: $150
Add 'Ulti-mount' receiver system: $100

Installation:
No vehicle modification is necessary to install(*for 96-97 and 01-04* I believe the 98-00 requires cutting the frame horns from what I've heard. Going to get one in my shop to be sure). Simply remove the factory front bumper and bolt the beefier Relentless plate bumper up with basic hand tools! Ships with a complete set of brand new grade 10.9 metric mounting hardware.
These are off-road bumpers and may effect the way the vehicle responds to an impact/crash.

Shipping info:
Bumpers ship via fastenal freight in the US, and via Conway freight to Canada. All bumpers ship in bare metal and come complete with any necessary additional hardware.

Fastenal freight shipping rates:
Pacific time zone: $75
Mountain time zone: $100
Central time zone: $125
East coast, hawaii: $150

Please allow time for your bumper to be expertly crafted to your specs. I build as quick as possible, but quality like this takes some time. Great looks, unbeatable quality and solid design is found in every Relentless product. Complete customer satisfaction is my goal!

Sample pictures:
Shown 'base+fog recesses, and modded for a truck with 3" BL. Non-BL version will sit 3" lower covering more of the factory skid.
DSC01120.jpg

DSC01118.jpg

DSC01117.jpg

DSC01114.jpg

DSC01121.jpg

More pictures of this bumper with center hoop and driving lights installed soon.

Last edited:

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
That is sexy. Almost makes me wish I had a 1st gen.

balakay

BabyMax
I'd like to see those pics with the winch hoop once you get some.