Tinfoil Hat Wearers Unite

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
If you had posted this in the "Funny Thread", I would've thought it was either photoshopped or put there by someone trying to be funny. But this was put up by the city/state?
Put up by the Clearchannel but paid for and produced by a company hired by your federal gov. I connected with our past mayor and another council member. The liberal clapped and said she loved Smokey. The other said he will work on getting it out of our town.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Put up by the Clearchannel but paid for and produced by a company hired by your federal gov. I connected with our past mayor and another council member. The liberal clapped and said she loved Smokey. The other said he will work on getting it out of our town.
Forest Service says it's not theirs and their IP legal department will be talking with clear channel. I hope this one gets more interesting.

Oswego

n00b
Forest Service says it's not theirs and their IP legal department will be talking with clear channel. I hope this one gets more interesting.

lol @ stealing smoke's image then ruining it - get em!!!! Last thing we need is to lose another American mascot to slander.

One of my things is to stop and take pics everytime I see smokey and I'm out of town traveling. Always puts a smile on my face to see his signs unless it's fire ban time and I'm camping

Oswego

n00b
Looks like I know who Ill be using to stock up for the winter beans supply to mix with my Mexican rice lol

Oswego

n00b
Dear AOC,

No thanks, I will be supporting Goya all the way on our next trip to the store!!

Goya Foods boycott takes off after its CEO praises Trump

She's a total sellout anyway..... Give her another year or two and the dems will have her calmed down with brown bags full of cash. She's becoming less progressive with her policy as the days pass. Even the old school dems that run the party hate her for being so far left.

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
She's a total sellout anyway..... Give her another year or two and the dems will have her calmed down with brown bags full of cash. She's becoming less progressive with her policy as the days pass. Even the old school dems that run the party hate her for being so far left.
I think she's realizing that if you rock the boat that hard then you'll fall out of it eventually.

Oswego

n00b
yep. regardless of sides IMHO the majority seem to turn on us eventually. politicians with character are hard to find these days similar to people with common sense

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
I just wish GOYA was publicly traded.

Oswego

n00b
I just wish GOYA was publicly traded.

Just send your money to NJ (Their HQ).....we just had to take out a 9 billion dollar loan to stay afloat so any help for us helps Goya lol

Oswego

n00b
China is committing genocide as we speak. Million + already being put on trains, into concentration camps, their organs harvested to sell to other rich Muslims, their hair shaved to sell to black women for weaves, and their females being sterilized while the rest of them (the men) are in death....I mean forced labor camps. The World’s Most Technologically Sophisticated Genocide Is Happening in Xinjiang

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
CC785600-489D-4A4E-BA0B-FE03C675703A.jpeg

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Hmm... not done watching it but so far its interesting.

Oswego

n00b
It's a barn burner for sure. I'm 28 minutes in like WTF are we doing to ourselves.... Freaking CIA isn't supposed to be working domestically for a reason yet here they are with their hooks in hollywood

Silverback

Yeah, I had to pause for a while.. but its like "W..T..F..??" And the guys telling the tales seem pretty legit, not some nut bag.

Silverback

at about the 53 minute mark it starts to get real good.

Oswego

n00b
Just finished and it made me sick. I had it playing in the background as I worked today. Sure I missed a ton but holy cow....I thought all those stories were BS - because apparently that's what they programmed me to think.

I'm def going to be changing my charitable contributions and starting to include this crap. These are freaking kids and some of them not even double digit years old so they are completely defenseless especially if the parents are involved.