Tinfoil Hat Wearers Unite

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by drew02a, May 19, 2014.

1. TacoXpo

TacoXpo HOAX DENIER

Put up by the Clearchannel but paid for and produced by a company hired by your federal gov. I connected with our past mayor and another council member. The liberal clapped and said she loved Smokey. The other said he will work on getting it out of our town.

Anathollo likes this.
  2. TacoXpo

TacoXpo HOAX DENIER

Forest Service says it's not theirs and their IP legal department will be talking with clear channel. I hope this one gets more interesting.

Anathollo and tx_shooter like this.
  3. Oswego

Oswego n00b

lol @ stealing smoke's image then ruining it - get em!!!! Last thing we need is to lose another American mascot to slander.

One of my things is to stop and take pics everytime I see smokey and I'm out of town traveling. Always puts a smile on my face to see his signs unless it's fire ban time and I'm camping

Anathollo likes this.
  4. CowboyTaco

CowboyTaco Well-Known Member

[full sarcasm]With a name like "Smokey" he's probably a white supremacist and should be eliminated as a public symbol[/full sarcasm]

Oswego and TacoXpo like this.
  5. CowboyTaco

CowboyTaco Well-Known Member

6. Taco Loco

Taco Loco Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’

Oswego likes this.
  7. Oswego

Oswego n00b

Looks like I know who Ill be using to stock up for the winter beans supply to mix with my Mexican rice lol

8. Oswego

Oswego n00b

She's a total sellout anyway..... Give her another year or two and the dems will have her calmed down with brown bags full of cash. She's becoming less progressive with her policy as the days pass. Even the old school dems that run the party hate her for being so far left.

9. Anathollo

Anathollo Armorall is my choice of lube Staff Member

I think she's realizing that if you rock the boat that hard then you'll fall out of it eventually.

10. Oswego

Oswego n00b

yep. regardless of sides IMHO the majority seem to turn on us eventually. politicians with character are hard to find these days similar to people with common sense

tx_shooter likes this.
  11. TacoXpo

TacoXpo HOAX DENIER

I just wish GOYA was publicly traded.

12. Oswego

Oswego n00b

Just send your money to NJ (Their HQ).....we just had to take out a 9 billion dollar loan to stay afloat so any help for us helps Goya lol

13. Oswego

Oswego n00b

China is committing genocide as we speak. Million + already being put on trains, into concentration camps, their organs harvested to sell to other rich Muslims, their hair shaved to sell to black women for weaves, and their females being sterilized while the rest of them (the men) are in death....I mean forced labor camps. The World’s Most Technologically Sophisticated Genocide Is Happening in Xinjiang

14. Taco Loco

Taco Loco Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’

CC785600-489D-4A4E-BA0B-FE03C675703A.jpeg

15. Silverback

Silverback I'm not always a dick. Just kidding, fuck off.

Hmm... not done watching it but so far its interesting.

16. Oswego

Oswego n00b

It's a barn burner for sure. I'm 28 minutes in like WTF are we doing to ourselves.... Freaking CIA isn't supposed to be working domestically for a reason yet here they are with their hooks in hollywood

17. Silverback

Yeah, I had to pause for a while.. but its like "W..T..F..??" And the guys telling the tales seem pretty legit, not some nut bag.

18. Silverback

at about the 53 minute mark it starts to get real good.

19. Silverback

20. Oswego

Oswego n00b

Just finished and it made me sick. I had it playing in the background as I worked today. Sure I missed a ton but holy cow....I thought all those stories were BS - because apparently that's what they programmed me to think.

I'm def going to be changing my charitable contributions and starting to include this crap. These are freaking kids and some of them not even double digit years old so they are completely defenseless especially if the parents are involved.