TOR Kitchen of homemade BS; Share your recipes used at home or outdoors

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Thanks man! First batch goes in the dehydrator tomorrow morning. It will be using a recipe that I made up... so we'll see how it goes. I will be trying out these other recipes though.

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
My FIL doesn't cook, told him I'm eating sandwiches all week, I don't have time to cook, I enjoy my days outdoors... anyways he shows up with all kinds of food, with the cost of food, guess I shouldn't complain too much.

Never smoked beef finger ribs before, what I've read, they can take up to 8 hours at 225* I don't have all my spices/sauces here, so I marinated them in chupacabra, black pepper, cumin, salt and sugar, gonna let sit overnight. I will probably pull the ribs out mid morning, let them come to room temperature then onto the smoker.

20230103_195501.jpg

Last edited:

Taco Loco

Thinking of making a small batch of homemade glaze with some/mixture of items I have here.
a bottle of honey whiskey, sweet baby rays bbq sauce, apple cider vinegar, honey, mustard, butter.

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
Good call on the glaze. It will help breakdown the meat to be more tender.

balakay

BabyMax
I can’t recommend this stuff enough. It’s great on pretty much anything. Personal favorite is foil pack meals. Especially potatoes.
IMG_2538.jpeg

Taco Loco

Except it has “China salt” aka MSG in it!