4 Legged Buddies

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
@Anathollo

10 new GD pups, the guy who works the longhorns at my property has these pups, he breeds and sales them.
Screenshot_20210326-202138_Messages.jpg

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Just open the box, he can install it. I can see the look in his eyes. He's got this.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
I know most may hate me for this but my pooch hasn't been on a leash in a year. I walk her 8 miles every Sunday. We start at the library, go downtown, she sits at each curb until I call her, she ignores 97% of distractions like people wanting to pet her, we walk on a bike path about 70% of the trip and she obeys the STOP, SIT, OVER (means get to the right most edge of the trail). I have to say, the years of training is paying off. Now if I could just train the sammich maker to stop training the pooch to beg. :)

This week I left the collar at home and she did just fine. :)

MatthewMay1

amateur professional
I know most may hate me for this but my pooch hasn't been on a leash in a year. I walk her 8 miles every Sunday. We start at the library, go downtown, she sits at each curb until I call her, she ignores 97% of distractions like people wanting to pet her, we walk on a bike path about 70% of the trip and she obeys the STOP, SIT, OVER (means get to the right most edge of the trail). I have to say, the years of training is paying off. Now if I could just train the sammich maker to stop training the pooch to beg. :)

This week I left the collar at home and she did just fine. :)
That’s awesome. My pup just ventured into the street for the first time the other day so she doesn’t come off the line unless I’m actively watching her. Free roaming privileges have been revoked!

balakay

BabyMax
Our lab stays off a leash for the most part. Our coonhound/beagle mix is a really good dog but her nose gets her in trouble if she's allowed to free roam. If she's not in the house or the fenced backyard, she's on a leash.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
That’s awesome. My pup just ventured into the street for the first time the other day so she doesn’t come off the line unless I’m actively watching her. Free roaming privileges have been revoked!
But that could be a GREAT way to start the process. My first off leash issue was a skunk. That motivated me to really train her. I have to say it is non-stop training but it's pretty darn cool when she behaves in a manner that blows me and others away. :)

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Some random ones from the past few months.

Old man Jake (he's 17) on a trip to the vet in the backseat of the Taco last month.
IMG_4418.jpg

My daughters dog.. poor little guy. She treats him like a baby doll sometimes. I laugh my ass off at him. He won't bite her but he shows teeth and will run away. When she is not fucking with him he is in her general area and won't leave her.
IMG_2364.jpg

My buddy and the daughters sharing the kennel. My dog is really not happy the other is in there, that is his place.
IMG_3764.jpg

Truck ride! Did you say "truck ride"!
IMG_4489.jpg

The boys missing mom when she was gone for 4 days for work. Pretty much where they laid for the first 4-6 hours of the day.
IMG_4847.jpg

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER