FORUM UPDATE April 2016

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
According to GoDaddy the necessary changes have been made to resolve the attachment upload issue. The max file upload size should be a little over 15Mb. If your picture is bigger than that - let me know.

Going to work on text color and bookmark image now while I have a beer and grilled cheese sandwich my sandwich maker made.

I tried to upload a pic from my phone and it said it was too big. iPhone 6s camera.

Silverback

Oh it did tell me a 2000 mb size limit was exceeded. I'll try again and give you the exact error.

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
Yeah; I tried a while ago too. If it is still acting up in the morning I will give them a less-personable call.

Silverback

Ok. Cancel that. Looks like godaddy finally updated the site with the new specs. Now I can. Disregard. It was only about 20 minutes ago I tried and failed. I guess in the meantime they fixed it.​

tx_shooter

Staff member
I am still getting the "to large to process error" on my Android phone. Probably have to dump cache.

tx_shooter

Staff member
IMG_20160406_182701893_HDR.jpg
The file upload issue has been fixed. Max size is now just under 20Mb. Also I should probably get a snorkel before driving any further down that ramp.

tx_shooter

Staff member
:shifty:

That's right.. I brought shifty back and a few of our other favorites.

:bentover: lol :facepalm::popcorn:

If any of the currently loaded smilies are just plain stupid/ unused I will go through and remove them. Unless there are any other glaring issues I am going to focus on getting ready for Jambo now.

Last edited:

tx_shooter

Staff member
I am not totally satisfied with it like it is; but will probably wait until after Jambo to mess with it more. Thanks for the feed back though.

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
the white font is deff not good at all on smaller screens

tx_shooter

Staff member
Good bye Photobucket!!!! I have tested and tried it on a few different forums now. You can setup a misc album and set permissions where anyone can view the album. Then upload the images you want (within forum standards) to the album. Once the image is uploaded you select to view the image. Below the image will be the share links to post into this or other forums for displaying the photos. No more photo bucket!!!!

Reactions: tex

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
Good bye Photobucket!!!! I have tested and tried it on a few different forums now. You can setup a misc album and set permissions where anyone can view the album. Then upload the images you want (within forum standards) to the album. Once the image is uploaded you select to view the image. Below the image will be the share links to post into this or other forums for displaying the photos. No more photo bucket!!!!
Yeessss! :aaaaa:

tx_shooter

Staff member
I plan to get a How-To thread posted up this weekend on how to do this.

Update: How To use the Media Gallery has been completed. Check it out and let me know if I over looked any steps or need to make some changes. I had my Karbach proofread it for me.

Last edited: