November Alto/Shiloh ridge, TX meet

SamSter0077

Frack me..
Im up loadeing 187 pictures to Photobucket right now, I have a meeting this morning so I will post them up at lunch. I think I will start a Altp picture/Vid thread in the meet section for them since I have a lot.

Yeah, I was trying to wait.. What is the best way to post all the pics and video from a meet and get replies on it? I am not crazy about surfing through 26 pages looking at pictures every 10-11 posts. Picture thread, no comments? PhotoStream with pics posts under the pics? thoughts?

blackwatertaco

Laying Pipe all day long.
I know some people that need some tire deflators for Christmas :)

Nice pics fellas. FUK mud!!!!!

and what muffler does Jay have on his truck. Sounds pretty Ricey

Gee thanks...Its a magnaflow...

yotarob

Kiss My IFS
Gee thanks...Its a magnaflow...

It does sound a little more ricey in the video than it does in person. I though it sounded pretty good when I drove it to town.

this was a success, sam as my witness. hopefully by next summer if all works out well.

Congradulations. Why not just keep your truck and buy an older 4x4 rig?

AlienXtx

Nignog
this was a success, sam as my witness. hopefully by next summer if all works out well.

That's good news man, you will have to strip that truck back to stock so you can swap everything over to the new one.

blackwatertaco

Laying Pipe all day long.
It does sound a little more ricey in the video than it does in person. I though it sounded pretty good when I drove it to town.

Thankyou sir...

x2

bakerla

Man, Myth, Legend

rather not, maybe in a few years.

That's good news man, you will have to strip that truck back to stock so you can swap everything over to the new one.

funny thing. i was talking with my dad today and he mentioned he might be interested in buying it off me when i'm ready to buy the new one. that was random.
wouldn't be too hard to strip off what little i've done to it, just got to start looking for some used TRD shocks.

AlienXtx

Nignog
I just might have some after this weekend, unless Drew needs them. I also have my stock SR5 shocks still.

SamSter0077

Frack me..
rather not, maybe in a few years.

funny thing. i was talking with my dad today and he mentioned he might be interested in buying it off me when i'm ready to buy the new one. that was random.
wouldn't be too hard to strip off what little i've done to it, just got to start looking for some used TRD shocks.

I think I still have some in the garage Lyndall.

AlienXtx

Nignog
Thought so, wasn't sure if you still had your old ones or not, I think Rob has some TRD's laying around so you might hit him up Lyndall.