November Alto/Shiloh ridge, TX meet

AlienXtx

Nignog

Broker

almost like new, nvr had time to dry this weekend so its coming up pretty easy, gonna hit with the steam cleaner again tomar, i got to find a way to keep it from mildewing, any ideas?
DSC02315.jpg

DSC02316.jpg

but o well, im not to worried about the carpet, im more worried about the deadener stuff below, if that doesnt dry out by wednesday im pulling it all out so it doesnt mildew the carpet

DSC02266.jpg

DSC02283.jpg

DSC02299.jpg

DSC02305.jpg

DSC02308.jpg

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Looks like Rob is on the phone calling for help. :)

yotarob

Kiss My IFS
Man that mud does make me cringe, but it was fun from the passenger seat of someone else's truck. I had enough of that my my ATV and the havoc it caused. For the record, Alto is a great park, and there is plenty of good wheeling to do outside of the mud, but everybody like's a little mud every once in a while.

Broker

dont know if this is going to embed right or not

SecretSquirrel

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Staff member
almost like new, nvr had time to dry this weekend so its coming up pretty easy, gonna hit with the steam cleaner again tomar, i got to find a way to keep it from mildewing, any ideas?

Yeah, strip the interior & wash it all thoroughly... then PM Oswego like I mentioned before

Boomtacoma01

Tommy want wingy..
I know some people that need some tire deflators for Christmas :)

Nice pics fellas. FUK mud!!!!!

and what muffler does Jay have on his truck. Sounds pretty Ricey

Broker

sam hows your carpet looking after ur lil swim? cause you def took in way more than what i had, by the way, ppl w the yellow wires to your seats, whats a safe method to remove seats w out deploying airbags?

drew02a

Staff member
sam hows your carpet looking after ur lil swim? cause you def took in way more than what i had, by the way, ppl w the yellow wires to your seats, whats a safe method to remove seats w out deploying airbags?
Unhook the battery first. Then, unhook the red wire before the black. But, the concern of accidentally igniting your airbags is pretty unwarranted.

Broker

Unhook the battery first. Then, unhook the red wire before the black. But, the concern of accidentally igniting your airbags is pretty unwarranted.

red before black, how does that work out since they are on the same plug, and come off at the same time?

SamSter0077

Frack me..

it looks terrible, I am going to remove all the carpet.. maybe today. it stinks, OMG.. I have some other problems that popped up after this run as well, I am burning oil on the exhaust manifold, well.. not oil, but that nasty oil like fluid from the PCV.. and I have a Constant ABS light on. I just need to clean the truck. I see no more "DEEP" mud in my future. I really enjoyed the climbs, and there was quite a few of them. I would rate it above Long's ranch, and below BVORR overall. Very pretty with all the colors in the trees.

Broker

Hmm mine just smells like carpet cleaner right now. I'm with you as well on the rating sam. I still had a blast this weekend even with some water intake. Nothing broke, I call that a successful weekend.

AlienXtx

Nignog
Im up loadeing 187 pictures to Photobucket right now, I have a meeting this morning so I will post them up at lunch. I think I will start a Altp picture/Vid thread in the meet section for them since I have a lot.