Roger's Cool Things!

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
Back in HS, one of my friends, Matt was big into those 2 $troke RC cars, he had one car specific built for racing, he raced real cars on 1/8th mile track and he won probably 95% of the races. lol

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER

Silverback

Yeah, sometimes having a fusable link is a good thing.

Silverback

I don't see it.

AlienXtx

Nignog
Yeah, sometimes having a fusable link is a good thing.
No shit, the rack is now the weak link and a hell of a lot harder to change on the trail. Not to mention more $$

Silverback

Damn it..

Silverback

Silverback

I thought this was kinda cool.. they have a 4 part build series as well.. which I started to watch but have not finished. Pretty cool. Not a big fan of the full scale truck. But at 1/2 scale I can appreciate it. Better than a golf cart for running to the mail box. :D

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
I thought this was kinda cool.. they have a 4 part build series as well.. which I started to watch but have not finished. Pretty cool. Not a big fan of the full scale truck. But at 1/2 scale I can appreciate it. Better than a golf cart for running to the mail box. :D

Personally, for what I use my truck for and for the shit mileage I get, I think it's highly functional! :) No scratch worry, panels probably glue in, and 4 electric motors. - great for low end torque and no lockers needed. :)

Oswego

n00b

Silverback

I wonder what happens when you reverse it and put speed on the reduced gears....say you attached a 30,000rpm grinder to it....Would you open up a black hole? Maybe move time? lol

Pretty cool. That guys tinfoil hat is MUCH thicker than mine lol

I wonder how many years/centuries/millennium it would take for it to turn that last gear all the way around?

Silverback

I am glad I don't have this problem.. but I love this guys videos.

Silverback

KindHealthyCoati-size_restricted.gif