Roger's Cool Things!

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Now to see if it becomes real

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
Why the fuck is that a Mazda? Thought they were on their way out of the market. That looks more like a Jaguar design.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Why the fuck is that a Mazda? Thought they were on their way out of the market. That looks more like a Jaguar design.
We get a new one about every 6 to 12 months. Their products have dramatically improved over the last 10 years. Not too sure what their future looks like but they may get acquired by Toy.

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
We get a new one about every 6 to 12 months. Their products have dramatically improved over the last 10 years. Not too sure what their future looks like but they may get acquired by Toy.
Not hard to improve from rock bottom! Everything is up at that point! lol

Oswego

n00b
Last time I was at the 1/4 mile track near me I was amazed to hear the announcer say something like "The #1 modified vehicle brand in the US is Mazda". No idea where he got his data at but if you go up on street nights there are always a large contingent of Mazda owners.

Never owned one and my only experience in one was a Ford built model so I can't comment from personnel knowledge. Heck - I don't even know anyone who owns one.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Miata
Last time I was at the 1/4 mile track near me I was amazed to hear the announcer say something like "The #1 modified vehicle brand in the US is Mazda". No idea where he got his data at but if you go up on street nights there are always a large contingent of Mazda owners.

Never owned one and my only experience in one was a Ford built model so I can't comment from personnel knowledge. Heck - I don't even know anyone who owns one.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Did not expect wheelie popping action on ice!!

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Screen Shot 2020-02-04 at 12.16.47 PM.png

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER