The Drinking Thread

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
ayxmGmp_460s.jpg

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
There is enough of those floating around so no need to ask. Just google Ron Jeremy and plenty of mine will show up.
Yeah you kept texting those pics to me. I get it... You found it with a magnifying glass. I'm happy for you but not as happy as you are...

balakay

BabyMax
A little Bomb! tonight.

No pictures though because I don't want to offend @Silverback. Need to keep this a safe place.

Silverback

A little Bomb! tonight.

No pictures though because I don't want to offend @Silverback. Need to keep this a safe place.

Post a pic.. just grab your cell phone and snap away. Don't go clean off an area, open your pocket knife and stick it into the block of wood behind your drink, adjust mood lighting, set the instagram filter to "homo" and take the pic. Just take it.

Silverback

Funny how one of the tabs open on @tex 's browser is tranny pr0n lol

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
National Margarita Day! Get your dishwashers and sandwich makers a little tipsy today for a holiday!

Personally I am going home for a beer.

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
National Margarita Day! Get your dishwashers, laundry fairy and sandwich makers a little tipsy today for a holiday!

Personally I am going home for a beer.

fify

Silverback

Getting primed for another season of dissappointment with the walking dead tonight. Like opening a gift and discover it’s a card reading “A donation to x has been made in your name”. LOL

The Walking Dead, not the beer. Beer is good.

0A1647A9-761F-4241-BDF1-BD44BF4957E7.jpeg

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
Getting primed for another season of dissappointment with the walking dead tonight. Like opening a gift and discover it’s a card reading “A donation to x has been made in your name”. LOL

The Walking Dead, not the beer. Beer is good.

View attachment 8969
Love that beer. It always gets me buzzed quickly.

Mitt78

Sanford and Son was my Sesame Street
Post a pic.. just grab your cell phone and snap away. Don't go clean off an area, open your pocket knife and stick it into the block of wood behind your drink, adjust mood lighting, set the instagram filter to "homo" and take the pic. Just take it.
Here is a knife pic for you. My newest toy, a Tidioute model No. 43.
5E5F558C-772F-4D4F-8A03-98BE3409E1B4.jpg