Tinfoil Hat Wearers Unite

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
I don't know why they are not blaming Planned Parenthood for not ending the life of the school shooter while still in the womb?

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
28166621_1600884196699526_3410503551008216250_n.jpg

Silverback

28166769_1632044633545157_4301109369439140433_n.jpg

Silverback

Odd how the other "Scott Peterson" killed his wife and unborn baby. Name must mean "Cowardly Cunt" in Latin.

Silverback

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
I know I should not even listen to this shit by my sammich maker was watching some actress talking about how she is working on getting big money out of politics. I can only hope that includes Hollywood and Entertainment (what used to be known as News). I hate the division but I guess 75 percentile agreements are so 1950s. Bottom line is I need to keep blinders on. If these Hollywood douchebags could only see themselves in the mirror.

A clear example of how far the Democrats have their heads up their ads was when they could not even give a mild clap for the lowest black unemployment numbers.

Oswego

n00b
if you see a Cherry Hill HS in NJ on the news tonight - I drive by it a few times a week. No shootings, but they had a walk out today and I've been told national media should be picking it up. These kids are walking out to support a teacher who was suspended for telling everyone the truth (school has two unarmed guards who won't do shit if there was an attack). Now the local PD has added two armed LEO's into the mix. Should of always been armed IMHO. Two unarmed LEO's surrounded by a few thousand teenagers is a little lax so now they will be armed.

Oswego

n00b

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
I personally like the idea of seasoned Concealed peeps carrying.

...and if these bleeding heart, two faced liberals are so fucking pure, where is their concern for the black kids that get gunned down every day in Obama's sideyard?

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Sounds like party time for all... btw who is going to stay at work and support the rest of us now that we are all sitting around? Can we hire Mexicans legally from Mexico?
I think some of you might know that I work on a board fro helping homeless people. I am highly conflicted since the urban campers are already doing this. Between all the things in the grab bag of goodies and others giving from their heart, it's not a bad urban camping spree for many.

Oswego

n00b
and that will always be the problem.....scum bags trying to get free sh*t that should be set aside for those in real need. I am just glad I'm not the person who needs to figure out whats "real" within the need. I have zero issues with my taxes going to help the truly needy, but I have major issues supporting people who have nicer cars/phones/clothes than I do.

Silverback

I read that this morning and thought the same thing.

SecretSquirrel

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Staff member
Academy is better/cheaper for the stuff I buy anyhow

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member