Video Game Dorks

garzanium

I have the ps4... nothing fancy, it does the same damn thing as a 3 as a media device.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk 2

SecretSquirrel

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Staff member
I'm leaning towards the PS4 for the gaming side... Have Rokus and a FireTV on order for the media side of it

garzanium

Currently playing last of us remastered, it looks really good. Been a ps fan since ps1, so I'm biased. Plus it has awesome games like metal gear, which I own the 5 preview, but haven't played yet.
Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk 2

Dark Knight

I have never liked the Xbox controller. Made it easy to decide.

Never used it for media either so that didn't matter to me.

some of the online gaming is free with play station, don't believe that is true with Xbox, it's all pay to play.

balakay

BabyMax
I hate Microsoft so I'm biased to the PS5. I have a 3 and a 4 and they're pretty much the same. I only use the 3 for streaming though.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
My son has both a PS4 and a XBox One. He likes the XBox controller better... its stronger... doesn't flex when he gets pissed during a game and tries to break it. lol Said the XBox has better FPS games if thats your thing. That being said I was thinking about getting a PS4.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Only Games I really loved were on Xbox, so I always rolled with that Fable FTMFW! lol

I remember playing Amped on the original XBox so much that my friend and I were planning a trip to Colorado to go snow boarding.. we thought we could do it. rofl... so glad I didn't do that.

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
Well after a 4 year hiatus from gaming, I picked up an Xbox one for cheap during black Friday (online of course). Just wanted to play halo 4 and farcry4. So far it's pretty nice and controller isn't too bad. My shooting skills are coming back, Alot like riding a bicycle. lol already beat halo 4. The campaign was a let down with the lack of weapon and ammo availability.

Farcry4 is pretty awesome but the graphics could be better for sure and I feel that Alot of stuff is just repeat code. So basically it's doing the same thing over and over which gets annoying.

SecretSquirrel

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Staff member
Necropost.

The Division 2 is pretty awesome

AlienXtx

Nignog
Necropost.

The Division 2 is pretty awesome
Might have to check that out.
I’ve been on an Assassin’s Creed Odyssey kick again. I swap between it and Fallout4.

Large

Picked up the remake for resident evil 2 for PS4 .. can't say enough about it.
I've beaten it probably 6 times, can't seem to put it down.

AlienXtx

Nignog
My brother in law just told me about that

AlienXtx

Nignog
I had this preordered and it showed up yesterday. Pretty good so far, but kind of a slow start/learning process control-wise. It’s Zombie apocalypse/survival/biker mashup

AlienXtx

Nignog

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
I had this preordered and it showed up yesterday. Pretty good so far, but kind of a slow start/learning process control-wise. It’s Zombie apocalypse/survival/biker mashup

This just popped up in my feed lol

AlienXtx

Nignog
I'm sure he was playing beta. It has had a patch download every day since I installed it, but I've never had that shit happen. My only glitch was walking into an empty warehouse and bumping into invisible walls etc. I went back in later (after patch) and walls were now visible lol