Items That Need to Be Reviewed by Silverback

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
I want a 80-100 for my roof. Should fit where the sunroof would go.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
I bought the 100 watt to replace the 85 watt I have on the bed rack.. 50 watt will go on the trailer.

AlienXtx

Nignog

Silverback

Damn that is ugly. Has a lot of potential though. Great crawl ratio from the factory. Clean camera feature is cool as shit. I see a mod in my Tacos future. LOL

I would take a loaner out to Hidden Falls with a cooler full of beer and see how it holds up to the "Silverback Night Wheeling Challenge" though. We'll have to get @yotarob and @SamSter0077 to come out and join us though, wouldn't be the same without them.

AlienXtx

Nignog
Let's go!

Silverback

Get me a loaner. :)

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
Damn that is ugly. Has a lot of potential though. Great crawl ratio from the factory. Clean camera feature is cool as shit. I see a mod in my Tacos future. LOL

I would take a loaner out to Hidden Falls with a cooler full of beer and see how it holds up to the "Silverback Night Wheeling Challenge" though. We'll have to get @yotarob and @SamSter0077 to come out and join us though, wouldn't be the same without them.
A cooler of beer? I thought we all rolled with fridges.

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
Also if the price of the Rubicon Jeep is any indication on the price for the Gladiator the Rubicon version will be $50k. Thats a lot of coin for a stock rig that most people would want to mod with lift, wheels/tires and all the other crap Quadratec will have in their catalog.

AlienXtx

Nignog
I thought we all rolled with fridges.
I don’t know about you, but I use to “roll” with these lol
A08D2001-1E80-40F3-98DF-38E92DECE6DC.jpeg

AlienXtx

Nignog

AlienXtx

Nignog
You wont be disappointed....from what I have heard
yeah me too, apparently my cousin hooked my dad up with a gummy lol
I'm not putting my fridge in that Jeep.. the fridge is working.. don't need to give it excuses. My Pelican cooler doesn't care.
the additional electrical drain would fry that jeeps systems.........it’s still built by Chrysler after all

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
yeah me too, apparently my cousin hooked my dad up with a gummy lol
the additional electrical drain would fry that jeeps systems.........it’s still built by Chrysler after all
Got my mom to go into a dispensary last year in Colorado. Tried to get her to try a cookie or some other candy but she would have nothing to do with it.
Really shocked she went inside so that seemed like a win.

AlienXtx

Nignog
Got my mom to go into a dispensary last year in Colorado. Tried to get her to try a cookie or some other candy but she would have nothing to do with it.
I’m just waiting till I have a conference in a legal state and then I’ll partake. Texas needs to jump on the bandwagon

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
I’m just waiting till I have a conference in a legal state and then I’ll partake. Texas needs to jump on the bandwagon

I have a few friends that did that and when they got back to their employer they were met with a drug test due to company policy. It was legal where they did it but it was not legal within the company. Sucks but one of them got fired.

AlienXtx

Nignog
I have a few friends that did that and when they got back to their employer they were met with a drug test due to company policy. It was legal where they did it but it was not legal within the company. Sucks but one of them got fired.
Yeah and that’s probably what would happen to me lol

Oswego

n00b

Something about that generation I guess. My mom wouldn't go near it when she had cancer and the Dr was recommending it. To each their own - she's great now.

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
Something about that generation I guess. My mom wouldn't go near it when she had cancer and the Dr was recommending it. To each their own - she's great now.
She has a dormant type of cancer now and we have tried to get her to consider weed or CBD oil for if or when it progresses to cancer but she is narrow minded about it