Roger's Cool Things!

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Me too...

The inverted rolloff at the end is so sexy...

Back when I did avionics on F15's I rode in the back of a tanker (KC135/KC10) countless times. I can't recall which TDY we were coming back from but the pilot had scored one of those cardboard cutouts of the St Paulie beer girls and he had it behind his seat. So when he pulls up to get fuel it looks like some hot chic is looking over his shoulder holding a beer. Pretty sure it was not allowed but it happened. :) During that stint I also got two rides in f15's... it was like a 90 minute roller coaster ride each time. Fucking awesome.

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
Back when I did avionics on F15's I rode in the back of a tanker (KC135/KC10) countless times. I can't recall which TDY we were coming back from but the pilot had scored one of those cardboard cutouts of the St Paulie beer girls and he had it behind his seat. So when he pulls up to get fuel it looks like some hot chic is looking over his shoulder holding a beer. Pretty sure it was not allowed but it happened. :) During that stint I also got two rides in f15's... it was like a 90 minute roller coaster ride each time. Fucking awesome.
lol

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER

Silverback

Very cool!!

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
07F57E1D-D1A6-4D1D-B498-DD4A071C2E00.png

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Have you seen Cam's (of Krawltex fame) V10 Jeep Camache build?

Silverback

Have you seen Cam's (of Krawltex fame) V10 Jeep Camache build?

I have not! Got a link? I don't see if on his shops page.

Silverback

Think I saw some pics, flat blue color.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER

Silverback

Silverback

Silverback

Picture is a super close up.. you don't see those little tiny burrs with the naked eye.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Quanta questa?

Silverback

$25 each. I thought it was well worth it and the proceeds go to a good cause. I got one for a friend I've know since I was 3 as a present and the other is for me..... although I don't have any business cards these days. I'll just stick cards from folks that I get them from in it.