Temporary Deals/Sales Thread

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
3D6B56EE-27C7-4ED1-A3DB-0FEFA6C41FA8.jpeg

Oswego

n00b
Hmm...wonder if you can order online and then pick up... Ill have to look into that. Doing suspension upgrades on a Pathfinder Saturday and I know my buddy will forget to order something critical to our success lol

Oswego

n00b
Seems everything is "on sale" everywhere this weekend lol

Ill surely be taking advantage of the 20% discount at Warbonnet outdoors because it's a true 20% off the pricing, not some shell game of price changes to look like things are on sale.

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
SilencerCo 40% off everything online sale. Use code LABORDAY

I just got a threaded barrel for my G34 for my upcoming 9mm suppressor. Apparently SiCo makes the best threaded barrels on the market.

Anathollo

Staff member
No barrels for XD pistols - wtf?
Yeah part of the reason why I switched over. Very little aftermarket support for the XD's is frustrating.

AlienXtx

Nignog
No shit. I hate ordering something and it next day ships only to sit in customs for a week

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
"Ships PRIME'' expect it in 8 weeks.. WTF? Said it before I'll say it again... FUCK CHINA!!

AlienXtx

Nignog

Oswego

n00b
Yeah part of the reason why I switched over. Very little aftermarket support for the XD's is frustrating.

From what I heard support from foreign countries issuing them has been lacking so I guess the aftermarket never took off. Glock is in 150+ countries, S&W M&P is in 20+, yet Springfield in like 9 (those numbers aren't correct - going off my memory, but Springfield was in last place and not even close to the other two)

Anathollo

Staff member
From what I heard support from foreign countries issuing them has been lacking so I guess the aftermarket never took off. Glock is in 150+ countries, S&W M&P is in 20+, yet Springfield in like 9 (those numbers aren't correct - going off my memory, but Springfield was in last place and not even close to the other two)
The lack of aftermarket support was one of the reasons I got away from Springfield's XD line. The other was the simplicity of the Glock. You can break the pistol down with a pen and put it back together.

For years I tried not to get into Glock and I wanted nothing to do with them. They were ugly, everyone had them and it was boring to me at the time. But after shooting a G19 and a buddies G34, I started to understand why they are the #1 choice when it comes to semi-auto pistols. And after taking one apart and putting it back together, I think it's simplicity is beautiful lol