Tinfoil Hat Wearers Unite

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by drew02a, May 19, 2014.

1. AlienXtx

AlienXtx Nignog

I figured it might have been the Armys doing.

2. tx_shooter

tx_shooter You ever try to roughie a bear? Staff Member

If he lives out in town he probably has to follow host country laws regarding it. If he is on base then it is probably the Army.

3. AlienXtx

AlienXtx Nignog

Yeah he lives off base.

4. Anathollo

Anathollo Armorall is my choice of lube Staff Member

There are an absolute ton of old people in Germany...The difference is people actually follow guidelines and laws there for the most part.

TacoXpo likes this.
  5. Oswego

Oswego n00b

I trust their #'s about as much as I trust China's. We are currently processing dead hospital workers w/o testing the bodies so thats pretty telling of what other countries have done.

6. Oswego

Oswego n00b

Based on what Ive seen here - I agree with the rule following. My court for example must have had 100 cars come and go n the past couple weeks. People out playing basketball and throwing baseballs around the court. All morons IMHO.

I would not have thought they had a large elderly pop. My guess is their gubment is also better prepared, but thats just an assumption.

NJ stay at home just extended to April 30th. Fuuuuck. Stay at home freaking morons.....Ive been out once on my own not for work yesterday and stopped no where.

7. TacoXpo

TacoXpo HOAX DENIER

They maybe baking the disease out of those that test positive.

Silverback and AlienXtx like this.
  8. TacoXpo

TacoXpo HOAX DENIER

Pretty homogeneous country too.
    Screen Shot 2020-04-02 at 3.53.36 PM.png

9. AlienXtx

AlienXtx Nignog

:confused:lol

TacoXpo likes this.
  10. Oswego

Oswego n00b

weird that the Asian % aren't higher. I always looked at their cultures as being similar. Smart, hard working, etc. We have a higher % and we dropped two nukes on some of them. You know what they say about assumptions though lol

11. Taco Loco

Taco Loco Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’

What that chat does not show, is the last 2 yrs of mass influx of Muslim immigrants, some towns are completely overwhelmed.

12. TacoXpo

TacoXpo HOAX DENIER

And the Japanese was a VERY SMALL portion of the mongoloids in this world.

13. Oswego

Oswego n00b

My nephew has been trying to get into Japan for over a month. His wife is Japanese and they both work for a foundation in war torn areas. When this SHTF he got stuck with his family (2 kids and wife) in Timor. Luckily they are ok so far.

Anathollo and TacoXpo like this.
  14. Oswego

Oswego n00b

Yea Ill take the 15% Asian pop we have over Turkish and Syrians 24/7/365

TacoXpo likes this.
  15. Silverback

Silverback I'm not always a dick. Just kidding, fuck off.

CowboyTaco and tx_shooter like this.
  16. Silverback

Silverback I'm not always a dick. Just kidding, fuck off.

92101162_10219521605624587_7496669689213353984_n.jpg

Oswego, Anathollo and tx_shooter like this.
  17. Oswego

Oswego n00b

Got more dead NJ/NY citizens from #19 than 9/11 caused.......

Maybe it's time to start taking these pandemics seriously?

I'm thinking we should put some DOD contractors on it and they will figure it out in no time with their limitless resources and budget.

18. tx_shooter

tx_shooter You ever try to roughie a bear? Staff Member

One issue with these "dead" numbers is how many are not actually covid 19 caused deaths? The CDC is pushing for the death toll to be counted like Ital did - anything and everything right now is a covid death. Suicide? covid. Car accident? covid caused it. 1 day old premature baby died? covid death. (actual new story from New Orleans even though the baby was born at 22 weeks)

A decent bit of this is media/government pumped up numbers.

19. Oswego

Oswego n00b

Even if the numbers are fubar...

9/11 killed less than 3k immediately

#19 is now at over 4x that

I'm doubtful over 9k deaths were labeled wrong out of 12k, Just calling a spade a spade. We keep our heads in the sand for years and years and then act surprised when we get a "surprise attack" like 9/11 or by the time this is done and over with I'm sure Pearl Harbor's numbers will get toasted.

If this was a military attack we would be all over it. Since it attacks human health we could give 2 shitz. Very bad gubment management all around for decades IMHO.

Seems to me like every pro in infectious disease was ringing a warning bell for this exact scenario ............years ago, but no one cared. If it was a brown guy with a bomb strapped to his chest - you better bet we are on it. Same guy with a disease and everyone seems to take it in the rear happily? WTF?

20. TacoXpo

TacoXpo HOAX DENIER

That's one side of it.

There's also the side I take. That is that we all have a responsibility to take care of their health and protect those that have health issues.

My 'MIL' - Stage IV Lung - after fighting a number of other cancers for at least 10 years. More than likely from things like Agent Orange. She is also in her late 70s and diabetic. She is the target. All of us have been keeping a distance and when we do show up its via zoom. She has two daughters that live with her and take care of her night and day.

I beg any and all of you to take care of your health. It is much like investing for retirement, it gets harder every year.

Take this event and remove health hazards from your life. Also, find a good woman or man if you're homo ;), to spend time with. The more I survive and thrive in my relationship, I realize the PIA is not her. It's me. It's my issues and my ability to let shit slide off my back and cherish the goodness in the others.

HEALTH AND HAPPINESS - Those are MY top two goals. :)

Those that are at highest risk are those that chose not to take care of their health or alternatively had the bad luck of being stricken with a disease. - And that is the real price of freedom on a personal level. We are the last defense before anything enters our body, mind and spirit.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2020
    CowboyTaco likes this.