Tinfoil Hat Wearers Unite

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Silverback

Bingo.. 5 vs 20. Bitch ass ANTIFA faggots.

Silverback

27858361_1789475771105301_732175975732474504_n.jpg

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER

Silverback

WAIT! CNN is hacks?

It truly was a tragedy what happened, and I never wish that upon anyone or any parent to deal with. But once again CNN goes out of its way to spin their bullshit, not the complete facts.. just their side of it all. I saw where the two kids and the one went off and said his dad was an FBI agent was also a plant. Prewritten speech. Again, maybe his dad is a great FBI agent.. but the overall FBI is dropping the ball lately it appears. But hey, its MSM and who really knows.

Ted Turner and hit CUNT ex-wife give "pieces of shit" a bad name. There are pieces of shit and then there is Ted Turner and Jane Fonda.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
I am only hoping that the world will see how they are being commercially blinded by the press. I can only imagine that the guy behind the velvet curtain must be laughing at the public.

And yes, the tragedy is awful but very pale in comparison to how the masses are being duped by politicians and 'entertainers.'

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
28167664_1712597452095991_604239979985729608_n.jpg

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
A woman I work with was in a outrage that there were bullets in her street. I asked her to take a picture of it. She did. It was a PK Nail. WTF?

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
FB_IMG_1519408328265.jpg

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
I have a very liberal black friend who is actually Creole and dis's her Spanish and French heritage all the time. She is in S Africa right now. I wanted to say, "How is that going over there where if you are white, your land is subject to confiscation. I didn't but I wanted to.

Example:
‘The horror experienced is almost incomprehensible’

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
vni33r.png

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
DWc8ZEBXkAAT4C-.jpg