FJ & MEAN MOTHER FREE Shipping Sale!

US Off Road

From now until Sunday night (6/19) at midnight we are offering FREE shipping via FedEx Ground to the lower 48 states on all FJ related products (bumpers, combo kits and cam armor) in addition to our Mean Mother winches.

Use this code at checkout to receive free shipping: FJFREESHIP

FJ Winch Mount: Toyota FJ Cruiser Winch Mount Bumper 07-14

FJ Combo Packages: Toyota FJ Cruiser Combination Packages

FJ Backup Camera Armor: FJ Camera Armor

Mean Mother winches: Mean Mother Recovery Winches

And as usual please let me know if you have any questions.

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
How do the Mean Mother winches compare to the Engo winches? Speed, weight, size and controls?

SecretSquirrel

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Staff member
This post is directed at Drew, as far as I know... only FJ on the board

tx_shooter

Staff member
I tried to swing by the US Off Road office last week but work kept getting in the way.

tx_shooter

Staff member
Will try to do. I should be working on the Granbury square a little tomorrow morning; will try to sneak in some side-trip time.

Mitt78

Sanford and Son was my Sesame Street
A friend of mine has a US off road winch mount but im not sure what winch he has. It is a well made mount.

According to my wife, I have to wait till my sock bumper gets destroyed before I can do anything.

tx_shooter

Staff member
A friend of mine has a US off road winch mount but im not sure what winch he has. It is a well made mount.

According to my wife, I have to wait till my sock bumper gets destroyed before I can do anything.

So you when are you go to Bridgeport? Or Granbury? This town has been pure hell lately. I had a truck load of tree branches come off in front of me this morning.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Yeah, sounds an excuse to take a tree branch and smack your OEM bumper. Right in the middle where you would cut it out for the mount.

tx_shooter

Staff member
Yeah, sounds an excuse to take a tree branch and smack your OEM bumper. Right in the middle where you would cut it out for the mount.

Dang I should have thought about that. I could have ordered a new off road bumper this morning instead of swerving.

Mitt78

So you when are you go to Bridgeport? Or Granbury? This town has been pure hell lately. I had a truck load of tree branches come off in front of me this morning.
Im waiting for TP&W to finish stocking the new Lake Bridgeport before I go back. If anywhere I would think Tolar would be better for ripping the stock one off along with the mirrors and plastic molding. The bumper on my last FJ was taken out by tire tread while driving to work one day.

Mitt78

Damn I didnt know that. Im glad I got to go when I did. It did have some good trails but most were a little narrow for a FJ.