Camping Gear Thread

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
I use grandpa’s recipe, mason jar full of saw dust and kerosine/lamp oil, 2-3 table spoons is all I use.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Dryer lint over here.

Oswego

n00b
New tent fabric styles on sale lol

upload_2020-8-4_6-57-31.png

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
not once they fall down - gravity is a bitch
:risas3: you better mail me some glass cleaner because you made me spray coffee on my monitor lol

Oswego

n00b
funny you say that - I just restocked

:shifty:

Oswego

n00b
Heck no......well.......Not unless I just drank a 30pk I'm not lol

Silverback

You know you want to bang that Lizzo look-a-like or maybe the one that looks like Adele? lol I bet she'd suck your dick like its an all you can eat buffet at Golden Corral! If you got food in the fridge the next day she'd probably make you the best breakfast you had in years, next thing you know... you love that thick girl and put a ring on it! :D rofl

Oswego

n00b
lol

Only way I'm marrying a thick girls is if she's my sugar momma so thats highly doubtful. Although I do have a buddy who found one. She's a sugar momma who bought him a Jag and gives him daily BJ's. But thats like finding a needle in a pile of needles or hitting the lottery

Silverback

I had a buddy who was dating this damn hot chic, she moved in. Anyhow about 3 -4 months go by and he breaks it off with her and she moved out. He said she just had to have sex too often, like 3x a day. He worked from home and said he couldn't get any work done! Holy crap, what a problem to have!! lol

Oswego

n00b
and when she left I'm sure he regretted it

you never know what you have until you lose it

That said - I'd never trust anyone that has no control over their sexuality so if he's the same as me - he's prob better off. Imagine being away for a weekend knowing she can't go 2hrs without dick, then wondering how many delivery guys she's banged while you were away.

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
I had a friend in the Marine Corps whose wife was a legit nympho addict. She was fun to be around but we always felt bad for him. Damn she was fun though.